another idle question....

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
nhonda5185
Car: 1992 240sx

t25 turbo
370cc injectors
stock maf
walbro 255
fmic
3 inch dp
emance rom tune
stock fpr
ngk bkr7e plugs
so i finally have everything set up on my kadet. Started it up, idle went way up and then died..i could keep it going though if i pressed on the gas. Well i finally got that fixed after an hour or two of searching for vacuum lines. Before that it seemed to stay on and run ok when the MAF was NOT plugged in. Well i re-sealed the EGR block off and i T'd off the hose that goes from the throttle body to the cold side pipe into the crank case opening. It was running at 800 or so rpm after that with the MAF plugged in so i was pumped. Went out a few hours later and it started right up, The idle was at 800rpm but when i pressed on the gas there was a hesitation and then revved up to 2000 rpm and slowly came down to 1500 and stayed there. my innovative wideband says i am running 11.4 or 11.3 but its not moving from there even when i give it gas?? I do have an aftermarket fpr but do not have it hooked up. could that be the problem??? I have done lots of looking, lots of answers but none for my specific problem...I need help
Thanks a TON
Nate

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Do you have the stock FPR reg in place?

Emance is a known issue. He sells crap, there many horror stories with emance.

nhonda5185
Car: 1992 240sx

I believe it is in place. i found 2 EGR openings that i plugged that i couldnt find at first and it seems to be running good now...as for the Emance tune i have heard many a story but mine is not one of them...Jason worked with me on everything for close to 4 months so i have nothing but respect for the guy...that being said...i do understand where some people are coming from...if i go any further for more power ill go with a different tune....

Thanks for the response WD,

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”