All Nissan Nor Cal Meet

Including HI and CA
quiksilvia
Car: 95 s14 se

whichever, im open, just need some notice to deal with work

NISTECH

To get more people to attend from further regions the best time to have it would be in the early afternoon on saturday the 10th. If you do it too early on saturday people from further away may not show for fear they wouldnt make it on time. If it was held on sunday afternoon people may not come due to having to work monday ,they would not wanna arrive home to late sunday night. thats my .02 but you guys should agree to something soon so we can get it posted now to be seen and adjusted somewhat to meet the needs of others. If you guys want I can put up a post now to get the ball rolling on this soon. I would love to attend a large meet. bigger then what I have seen here in the past 5 or 6 cars is really silly to me. If I was traveling from a distance like geethreefive is I would expect to see at least 15 cars there. not to mention the guys comin from chico area which is a hell of a drive(and boring). Let me know if you want me to post this or one of you guys throw it up even if its a potential date. but it needs a new thread cause this one is tired already.

GeeThreeFive

Are we going to do this???????:confused:We need somewhere to have it. Then we can start the new thread. Just make it Western US Meet, then everyone within driving distance is invited. You would think more that 4 or 5 would show up then. Maybe we should get together in Tahoe? Not this time of year though to much snow.

NISTECH

A large park would probably be the best place for it. It should be in the sac area though since that is the center hub of 4 major interchanges. Unfortunitly I personally dont know of any good parks in sac town. I didn't grow up around here so dont know the safer places to go. maybe brandon can ring in with some locals. should probably make this a BBQ type of deal. if it aint raining that is.

GeeThreeFive

I can't help on that one either. The only play that even is close would be Mickey's Grove. We could go ahead and post it on the meets for California and ask other members who are planning on coming where would be good.

NISTECH

mickey's grove would be an awesome place to have it though. had my kids birthday there this year. only thing is they charge for parking. but it is kinda in the middle of no where. I am about 20 mins from there. I actually live in galt just north of lodi.

just post it list it as northern calif. then in the post request best local. and we can try to centralize it for all interested parties.

GeeThreeFive

Done!You guys are going to have to keep this rolling. I'm not on here very much. Start making suggestions on where, what, and everything else. I'd bring the keg but I have to far to drive home.:angelnot:

GeeThreeFive

NISTECH wrote:mickey's grove would be an awesome place to have it though. had my kids birthday there this year. only thing is they charge for parking. but it is kinda in the middle of no where. I am about 20 mins from there. I actually live in galt just north of lodi.

just post it list it as northern calif. then in the post request best local. and we can try to centralize it for all interested parties.

I don't think anybody even wants to have a meet. Maybe we should have just took a vote in the general forum and see who was interested.

GeeThreeFive

the1_thedave wrote:were looking to do something in the february area, not definate though. My team is doing a Latrobe rd run on Dec. 6.

Are you still thinking about doing something in Feb? Maybe we should just try to have a Nor Cal meet then. With the holidays it is probably the last thing on everyones mind.

the1_thedave
Car: 2k Altima SE

We were going to do a run on the 6th, but rain and people pulling out, including myself. We will start having updates to our new website about meets and the sort. The new website will be up and going on the 15th of december. Check there periodically. I'll let you know what going on. http://www.team-driven.net lata, theDAve

GeeThreeFive

Thanks I will do that.

Return to “California Region”