All KY and south Indiana NICO ppl .

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

palmerwmd wrote:Tony has advertised on Maxima .org right? (I hope)
Yup!! :thumbup

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

Is it on for Tom Sawyer park Sunday 9/15? 1pm?

theTony

Still on! If it is raining we can discuss on where to go from there I suppose. Just checked weather, only 30% chance for Sunday.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Let's still go.

if the rain stops or turns into a drizzle that looks like its gonna stop we should ALL still go.Say if it stops raing or slows down by 1230

Fred....:)

theTony

Looks by the radar that that the morning batch of rain is over for this area. I'll be there!! I'll bring my giant umbrella to share in case it starts up again.

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

palmerwmd wrote:Hey that souns like fun too!!!

Lets discuss a roadtrip like this at our next meet.

Fred...:)

I'm down in Bowling Green too. Saturday would be the best day to come because we could head out to Beech Bend when they have "Saturday Night Fun Racing" (i.e. - everyone is welcome) on the 1/4 mile strip.

95SivliaSE and I are about the only 240 owners down here that I've seen with any kind of work done unfortunately, but we would love to have you guys come down.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

cnichols wrote:I'm down in Bowling Green too. Saturday would be the best day to come because we could head out to Beech Bend when they have "Saturday Night Fun Racing" (i.e. - everyone is welcome) on the 1/4 mile strip.

95SivliaSE and I are about the only 240 owners down here that I've seen with any kind of work done unfortunately, but we would love to have you guys come down.

Yeah we talked about that today.Maybe our next meet is gonna be a drive down to visit you guys on a saturday.

We have a cool crew of diehards here, look at the pics in the various meeets threads on NICO.

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

palmerwmd wrote:Yeah we talked about that today.Maybe our next meet is gonna be a drive down to visit you guys on a saturday.

We have a cool crew of diehards here, look at the pics in the various meeets threads on NICO.

palmer, thanks for emailing me. that is SWEEEEEEEET that you guys might come down here w/ a crew of people. awesome, now i'm all excited and wishing i had my license just that much more. but i'll still be able to come most likely, i'll just have to drag my dad w/ me:mad:

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

95silviase wrote:palmer, thanks for emailing me. that is SWEEEEEEEET that you guys might come down here w/ a crew of people. awesome, now i'm all excited and wishing i had my license just that much more. but i'll still be able to come most likely, i'll just have to drag my dad w/ me:mad:

Don't worry about your dad coming! My dad wishes he could go, he loves this stuff. Dad's are the greatest. Mine helped me pull off my crank pulley last night. Valuable resources of info

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

Mayhem_J30 wrote:Don't worry about your dad coming! My dad wishes he could go, he loves this stuff. Dad's are the greatest. Mine helped me pull off my crank pulley last night. Valuable resources of info

yea, my dad seems to know somthing about everything. he helps me out alot w/ my car. did you put on pullyes? i want to.....if you did, what kind did you get? from where? price?

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

95silviase wrote:yea, my dad seems to know somthing about everything. he helps me out alot w/ my car. did you put on pullyes? i want to.....if you did, what kind did you get? from where? price?

i put on an unorthdox UDP. got it from stillen for $191. amazingly was the cheapest price i could find.

Return to “Central Region”