All KY and south Indiana NICO ppl .

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
240_s14

What time?, place?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

It will be 1pm at Tom Sawyer Park.

All Nissan/Infinti drivers in attendence, will get one or two (their option) of our club stickers from me.

There are directions for out of towners to Tom Sawyer Park somewhere here on this site , I'll find them soon.

Fred...:)

PalmerWMD

Directions are under "Louisville Nissan/Infinti meets pictures" thread in the General Chat NICO section (which is distinct frome general Chat 240SX section).

Attendence is expected to be solid with some Louisvilles streets.com 'ers with other brands visiting us as well.

Dirt poor out of town hi schoolers/college students need to find me there as they will get gas money from me for the trip, when attending (within reason).I dont want gas concerns to keep people from showing up.Also some of us older guys will probably spring for some beverages too

240_s14

If it is Sawyer Point up in Cinci, then I can make it up at one, but if it is Sawyer PARK in Louisville, then I am afraid I cannot make THIS one, but next time if I have an advanced notice, I can DEFINATELY get ready for it, sorry buddy. I wish I could go. I get off work at 12:30 probably tomorrow and wouldn't leave enough time.

PalmerWMD

It's sawyer park in Louisville, but...

... our last NICO meet lasted almost 7 hours ....

the last 2 was in a restaurant.

If you email me I can give u my cell number in case u wanna come still and wanna checkif we are still there.

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

we had another great turnout today. too bad fred couldn't stick around longer, but duty calls! BTW, thanks for the doughnuts and pepsi! :D the drinks were much needed on the hot day it was. I look forward to the first sunday of september. it was also fun to see all the other non-nissan louisville folks out as well participating. louisville is really getting a good thing going here. who woulda thunk it. we aint got no shoes but we sure do got some purty cars and girlz.later

PalmerWMD

Too bad Ihad to run off after only about 8 minutes at the meet..:mad:Butsome things can't be helped....:oface

Anyway next time I wont take off on such short notice I hope.

So what cars all showed up?Anybody got any pics of what I missed?

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

Mayhem_J30 wrote:we had another great turnout today. too bad fred couldn't stick around longer, but duty calls! BTW, thanks for the doughnuts and pepsi! :D the drinks were much needed on the hot day it was. I look forward to the first sunday of september. it was also fun to see all the other non-nissan louisville folks out as well participating. louisville is really getting a good thing going here. who woulda thunk it. we aint got no shoes but we sure do got some purty cars and girlz.later

Amen about the girlz! This whole damn state is crawling with them...There's no place like home. I say it every time I come back from vacation...Kentucky has the hottest girls in the country!!

I don't think people outside of this state know. Sucks for them!

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

palmerwmd wrote:Too bad Ihad to run off after only about 8 minutes at the meet..:mad:Butsome things can't be helped....:oface

Yeah Fred, I got there after you had to bolt. Hopefully next time you can stick around.

There was one guy there from Louisville Streets that was taking some pictures, but I don't know who he was. :oface

240_s14

I wish I would of been able to meet it but my damn boss wouldn't let me off till 4:30pm, and after that time was of the essence, anyways I have been fighting off a dang sinus infection. Give me a lil bigger notice next time if you would,I would really try to make it. My email is [email protected].

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

Dammit, I'm going to make it to one of these meets! When is the next one? I'm assuming it will be held at the same place?

theTony

This last one was more of a Louisville Streets one that was organized there so there was not much posted on NICO about it. You are of course more than welcome to any of them!! There has been talks about another one being organized soon through NICO so keep your eyes open around here. I had heard too that there will be plenty of advance notice for the next one that is organized here.

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

There is supposedly something going on this coming up Sunday meet at 1:00PM at Tom Sawyer and then they are supposed to go eat but I dunno how big of an event it will be. I may be there but I have a lot of work to do on my house and I will be in ATL the next weekend so I need to satrt getting the car ready. (TOO MUCH WORK DAMNIT :firedevil :rant )

theTony

I hadn't heard about this one. I'm not really doing anything else Sunday, so I may stop by and see who's there.

Mayhem_J30

if i don't have the J up on stands again and doing more work while it's VERY nice outside, I'll stop by and see what's going on.

PalmerWMD

I'll be there.

theTony

palmerwmd wrote:I'll be there.

Hopefully you wont get called away this time! :D

OneFastStanza

lol, Chris everytime I see your sig I start to laugh. So is that how you picked up your girl hehe?

Mayhem_J30

OneFastStanza wrote:lol, Chris everytime I see your sig I start to laugh. So is that how you picked up your girl hehe?

if only it was that easy. i had to use my true lady's man skillz on her.

OneFastStanza

Was that the I bet yo daddy is a butcher cause he stuck 2 fine hams down the back of yo pants line :D

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

i dont have my license yet, so how about we have a meet in bowling green? i could go to that one :)

PalmerWMD

95silviase wrote:i dont have my license yet, so how about we have a meet in bowling green? i could go to that one :)

Hmmm,

This may be a stupid questions (am not from Ky originally) but how far a drive is it to Bowling Green from Lville?

Maybe one of us could pick you up if it's not too far...

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

palmerwmd wrote:Hmmm,

This may be a stupid questions (am not from Ky originally) but how far a drive is it to Bowling Green from Lville?

Maybe one of us could pick you up if it's not too far...

117 miles :)

Mayhem_J30

I actually wouldn't mind driving to bowling green. I could stop by the vette museum while i'm there. Chances are that you will not get many people to show. It would end up just being me, Fred and Tony.

PalmerWMD

I think we can get more for sure.Tony has advertised on Maxima .org right? (I hope)Ill go and see if we have it posted wll enough on LS

If we have done that we are guranteed 7ppl as a minimum, because we never advertyise properly and still get half a dozen on up.

Fred....:)

Mayhem_J30

When do we want to do this? or do you guys want to get an idea of how many and who is going first?

PalmerWMD

I think the word is out for 1pm Sunday at TomSawyer again.

I was toying with the idea of picking up 95silviase, but I might actually bring a date to the meet for once, and she is kinda iffy of going to a car meet in the first place (never has been), so i dont wanna make things harder by drivign all over the state first with her.

theTony

So are we definalty on for this Sunday the 15th at 1:00? Sounds good to me. I wanted to make sure before I said anythihg on maxima.org about it.

theTony

Mayhem_J30 wrote:I actually wouldn't mind driving to bowling green. I could stop by the vette museum while i'm there. Chances are that you will not get many people to show. It would end up just being me, Fred and Tony.

I would be up for a roll down to BG sometime cause I'd love to see the Vette museum. I'd like to really try to plan that. I think it would be awesome to see a line of Nissans and Infinitis all heading down I-65 at the same time!

PalmerWMD

TonyVQ wrote:I would be up for a roll down to BG sometime cause I'd love to see the Vette museum. I'd like to really try to plan that. I think it would be awesome to see a line of Nissans and Infinitis all heading down I-65 at the same time!

Hey that souns like fun too!!!

Lets discuss a roadtrip like this at our next meet.

Return to “Central Region”