All KY and south Indiana NICO ppl .

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

trooper99 wrote:Well, find out about the meet too late and I have to go to the high school reunion tomorrow. I will try to be there next time.
(Sniff)

Fred...:(

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

Mayhem_J30 wrote:you know i'm in. there's a large 240 and 300 crowd in louisville. a few in lexington i know of.
I went to school at UK from 97-01 and only met one other guy who had minor mods on his 240.

I only had exahust, intake, springs/shocks, wheels, and nitrous, and I didn't see any other 240 in that entire damn town in all four years I was there that had more than me. Maybe I didn't get out enough, but let me know who these people are and what they drove.

I want to ask them if they ever saw/heard of a white S14 with nitrous.

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

cnichols wrote:
I went to school at UK from 97-01 and only met one other guy who had minor mods on his 240.

I only had exahust, intake, springs/shocks, wheels, and nitrous, and I didn't see any other 240 in that entire damn town in all four years I was there that had more than me. Maybe I didn't get out enough, but let me know who these people are and what they drove.

I want to ask them if they ever saw/heard of a white S14 with nitrous.
i try to avoid lexington at all costs, due to personal reasons. but i only recieved that info from word of mouth at LS. There's a boat load of 240's and Z running around Louisville, but none attend meets or participate online. it's a shame. :(

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

Hell you are lucky to see hardly any Nissans for that matter here but I guess it is cause teh Honda camp is so much larger but I guess it is that way everywhere. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the 240s that have DETs dropped in them around town but I have yet to see them except for a time or two at the Valley.

Oh and I lived in Lexington from Fall '95 - December '00 while I was going to school at UK. I was sporting the Stanza at the time.

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

I'm looking for a beater daily driver. Give me some more info on the 89 Civic hatch if you can.

Mayhem_J30

August 17 @ 11am and August 18 @ 1pm

Looks like more meets for the Kentuckiana crew. On the 17th there's a nissan meet at the old Bigg's parking lot in Middletown off of shelbyville rd at 11am.

On the 18th there's a general meet for car enthusiasts at Tom Sawyer park at 1pm. If weather is good, I expect a large turn out for this one. I'll try to have a buddy there taking pics with his digi camera.

Looks like are local area has got a good thing going now. Lets try to keep it going while the weather is still nice. Email me if you need directions.

PalmerWMD

I'll be there and I'll bring NICO stickers.

Fred...:)

Mayhem_J30

palmerwmd wrote:I'll be there and I'll bring NICO stickers.

Which one will you be at? Holy crap?! NICO stickers, I've read the legends, but never believed that they were real. ;)

PalmerWMD

I'll be at the saturday one only.

(leaving town on Sunday)

PalmerWMD

I know you emailed me directions, but I think we still need to post directions here.(I can't do it, even tho I think I can find it now, but someone really familiar with the location should make the post)Otherwise out-of-towners will never show up.

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

The one for Saturday:

I-265 (Gene Snyder) to the Middletown exit. Turn west on to Shelbyville Road (US 60). Turn right at next light at the top of the hill. This is English Station Road. After a very short distance, you can't help but see the massive expanse of a parking lot known as Bigg's at Middletown Station. Turn left into the lot and drive around until you see some Nissan's and Infiniti's! We'll be there somewhere!

The one for Sunday:

I-265 (Gene Snyder) to the Westport Road exit. Turn west onto Westport Road. Past Springhurst Shopping Center on the right. Turn left at the second light (Frey's Hill Road), Bob Hook Chevrolet is on the corner. Tom Sawyer Park will be on the right almost immediately.

Hope this helps!!! See you all there!!! :thumbup

Mayhem_J30

Here's some links to pics from the meet on Sunday. There were a whole lot of Nissan's on Sunday. Mostly Sentra Spec-V's

http://www.sounddomain.com/mem...age=6

http://www.louisvillestreets.c...=9353

nissan being the dominant force is a rarity around here. maybe things are finally changing for the better. :ylsuper

nyx

hey yall this is wes (the 95 black maxima) whats happening. just thought id drop by and see wahts goin on. we got pics from saturdays meet up yet? id like to see em...and yeah that meet was tight.

Mayhem_J30

nyx wrote:hey yall this is wes (the 95 black maxima) whats happening. just thought id drop by and see wahts goin on. we got pics from saturdays meet up yet? id like to see em...and yeah that meet was tight.
TonyVQ has got the pics somewhere. Hopefully he'll read this and throw some up. I believe he posted one on the LS site.

theTony

Yeah I got some. They're coming soon! It was so cloudy though that they are pretty dark. OneFastStanza has some too so hopefully he will have his up soon as well.

Nismo240sxt
Car: Autocross, working on cars, hanging out, etc...

Geez, you guys have meets too early. I don't wake up before 12pm on the weekends unless there is an autocross. Looks like I will have to wait til the next one; maybe I will be able to get up. lol I didn't go to the LS meet Sunday because I had alot of things to get done.

Josh

PalmerWMD

There will be more meets.

Next time we can meet maybe at TomSawyer and hang out a while, so showing up at 1 pm is no prob.

Fred...:)_

theTony

97 I30 with aftermarket HID's (Brian from maxima.org and Louisville Streets)

theTony

91 300ZX TT Hold on!!! (Jeff from Louisville Streets)

theTony

02 Sentra SE-R Spec V (OneFastStanza (Cory) from NICO)

theTony

93 J30 (Mayhem_30 (Chris) from NICO)02 Maxima SE (TonyVQ (Tony) from NICO)

theTony

OneFastStanza's Spec V again...95 Maxima GXE (nyx (Wes) from NICO)

theTony

91 Q45 (palmerwmd (Fred) from NICO)

theTony

EveryoneIt was SO cloudy that day, and the pictures are kinda dark. We avoided rain though!

trooper99

Man! I kept find out about the meets too late!:mad: I guess I will try to make to the next one.

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

Nice pics Tony. I should have my crap up by tomorrow. I have all the pics uploaded up to the server now. I am gonna just slap them on a website but I can't make teh pages right now cause crappy geocities is not letting me access my account currently cause I changed my password recently. Dang I hate free servers. I guess I should just shell out some cash and get my own :thinker

Mayhem_J30

OneFastStanza wrote:Nice pics Tony. I should have my crap up by tomorrow. I have all the pics uploaded up to the server now. I am gonna just slap them on a website but I can't make teh pages right now cause crappy geocities is not letting me access my account currently cause I changed my password recently. Dang I hate free servers. I guess I should just shell out some cash and get my own :thinker
InsightBB killa.

theTony

Mayhem_J30 wrote:
InsightBB killa.
This is who I use. It's pretty cool. Now all I have to do is get off my lazy a$$ and start putting pictures there!

240_s14

Hey guys, I live in Northern Ky, 10 min from Cinci. Will meet up with anybody who wants to hang out. Any meets near or in Cinci I will come. Email me at [email protected]. Later

Rubin________________

96 S14 "Emerald Blue"Front strut barcp products air intake and adapterractive oval perf. muffler

PalmerWMD

240_s14 wrote:Hey guys, I live in Northern Ky, 10 min from Cinci. Will meet up with anybody who wants to hang out. Any meets near or in Cinci I will come. Email me at [email protected]. Later

Rubin________________

96 S14 "Emerald Blue"Front strut barcp products air intake and adapterractive oval perf. muffler

Are u coming tomorrow to Tom Sawyer tomorrow for trhe Nissan/Infiniti gig?

Fred..:)

Return to “Central Region”