All Engine mods

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
Daunttless

1) Speak English so that the rest of us can understand you.

2) You have five other posts than this, I hope they aren't all this hard to understand and inaccurate...

3) touch, liter, torque, high, horse, redline, an, torque, torque, torque, torque, economy, nothing.

4) a SR20 does not have 160 torque at 4400 RPM, it has 203.

5) You can't overbore the KA to 2.6.

TrunkMonkey
Car: 2000 lincoln navigator

wasn't TOURK an ancient indian warrior or something?

bah, nevermind.

Daunttless

I think thats Turok. : )

SpeedingMonk
Car: drifting, nissans, and keeping all other cars behind me

" Daunttless 1) Speak English so that the rest of us can understand you.

2) You have five other posts than this, I hope they aren't all this hard to understand and inaccurate...

3) touch, liter, torque, high, horse, redline, an, torque, torque, torque, torque, economy, nothing.

4) a SR20 does not have 160 torque at 4400 RPM, it has 203.

5) You can't overbore the KA to 2.6."

1: "how many other ways can i say it i dont speek no other lanugues" - some rap song that applys

2: as do i

3: ~~ DISCLAMER ~~

now some of it is lazy ness an some of it is just the fact that im not the best speller there is. im sure u will find misspellt words among my replys but i schall try my best to make sure its pretty OV-E-ISS what im trying to say. ty (thank you)

4 i wasnt talking bout the sr i tho u guyz(fellow 240 drivers) would know that 160lb torque @ 4400 prm was the ka. My mistake tho...

5: yea ur right ty +D to bad tho.....

"demcj wasn't TOURK an ancient indian warrior or something?"

i hated that game....

"Beer is for daddys an teenagers w/ fake IDz" Homer J Simpson

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Hey speedingmonk, I have no clue what you just said. Can somebody translate into english?

The only part I understood was that quote. Which, by the way, is Bubba Sparx, and the name of the song is "Ugly".

flip240

MikeMichaelWho wrote:Well Xero, you could buy them from Toda if you drove a honda. They make a kit where you have a throttle body for each intake runner. Whats that.... you need to fab them?...... anyone who has ever done anykind of anything to their car knows that cusom fabrication doesn't work, less doesn't work and more waste of your time because you don't know what you are doing. You are not an engineer, and there is a reason for that.

.... what the heck? Are you insulting my idea of "fabbing individual throttle bodies"?? I challenge you to a death duel. Grab your wet noodle and we will meet at dawn.

SpeedingMonk
Car: drifting, nissans, and keeping all other cars behind me

from " "Dauntless trough 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)" was what he replyed

!1: 2: 3: 4: 5: were my replyes

"how many other ways can i say it i dont speek no other lanugues" - bubba sparx

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”