alignment specs for my setup?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
jason29

hey all reading some of the threads people have wrote as far as alignment specs go is that its really based on what ur setup up is so heres mine any suggestions would be greatful since im kinda new at this:
i have upgraded sway bars from suspension techniques
tires 205 55 15 front
215 55 15 rear
tokico shocks and lowering spring
i think i would prefer the car to break easily in turns

thanks again

jason29

oh and i have stock control arms rears r frozen need to be replaced and ill be in stallin tein inner and outer tie rods when they arive in the mail

RustspecS13
Car: '74 260z and '88 300zx turbo

How much power do you have? That will affect your rear camber.

For an NA KA setup, I'd probably shoot for .1deg of toe in front/rear and 2.5deg front camber and 1.5-3deg rear. The more power you have, the less rear camber.

My last coupe was super low, and I had to run 3deg or more front camber to get it to wear evenly*. The rear had a little more then 3 deg and I needed less because my tires were wearing out on the inside only, even when drifting. But it did make it easy to slide even with a NA KA.

Just start out with that and see how it does. The most important part is evenness and not having any loose parts.

*The front needed more camber on track to get the front tires to wear correct. On the street 2-2.5 would have been better but I rotated/flipped my fronts a lot since I used to work at a tire shop.

~Alex

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”