Alabma 240 owners...Represent!

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
ScrapnSidwayz
Car: My damn S13 is a fuggin money pithole

im not sure. we had something a while back here in huntsville but i couldnt go so im not sure how it turned out. but besides that one event there isnt much i know about.

ScrapnSidwayz

o has anybody seen that silver R34 driving around Huntsville. Who the hell owns that???? its sooooooooo fuggin clean!!!!!

aceofspds
Car: 95' 240sx 00' Maxima

billybobjohnjoe wrote:D@mn every so often i get on here and check to see any AL updates and theres never any real updates from anyone. im lookin for whos down here near mobile......
There is a BUNCH of 240 owners in the mobile area. Most of us post on the local import forum.

ScrapnSidwayz

whats the name of the forum?

91rb20s13
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX SE w/RB25 NEO Swap

well the S is in the shop atm. should have it out this week. gonna be able to cruise around for about a month before i put it back under the knife for some engine mods + turbo upgrade and nistune. hoping to get it ready before i take it up to NC to run the dragon at ZdayZ

i checked out HSV Drift cause a few ppl i had met had suggested it... there was like 1 or 2 knowledgeable guys on there that i would have liked to have met in person and talked to but the rest of them were pretty immature and couldn't handle a constructive conversation without showing their asses and resorting to name calling and banning me. so they can have their little clickish forum IMHO. i mean i've never been banned from a forum before in my almost 10 years of being a car enthusiast so that's some s***.

The guys over on BamaGZ are pretty cool tho. JDM32 pointed me over in their direction and i'll be cruisin with some of them up to the ZdayZ event in May :)

JDMZ32
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX, NA, slicktop, 5-speed, red

91rb20s13 wrote:The guys over on BamaGZ are pretty cool tho. JDM32 pointed me over in their direction and i'll be cruisin with some of them up to the ZdayZ event in May :)
:) :bigthumb:

shpaintball
Car: 90' SOHC 240sx RIP, 92 DOHC KA project STOLEN 87 FC RX-7 TURBO ...93 KA died...89 SR20 DD..08 Titan new toy

hey haven its Brad ...i need your # again ...got any 240s? for sale i have cash now lol ...i need to get one or something to bum around in im down in FL now tho...email me [email protected] ......anyone got a 240 for sale they want to bring to or near FT Walton Beach?

josho

Dothan, Alabama! I have a 93 Silvia and a 90 240sx with a DOHC swap

tryiian
Car: 95 blue emerald s14 KADE traded for 1992 black hatch base

we just had a great drift event at a dragstrip in Chilton County. I have an hour and a half of pure drifting footage alone from the day. We couldn`t even fill up our allocated timeslot because despite how many trucks loads we brought, we just didnt have enough tires or gas to keep going. Granted that was partially due to a low turnout of around ten cars but for nearly infinite run time and i forgot to mention it only cost five bucks per person, driver or spectator... it was definitely a great deal.

www.alabamadrift.com for more info

Return to “Southeast Region”