Aftermarket stereo w/ Surround View

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
LULU_50
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue SV w SL Package

Hey There Elight/Everyone

Was Just wondering if you ever figured this out. I bought the same exact as car as you last December 2013 Nissan Rogue SV w SL Pkg, and like I hate the radio but love the car. I hate it for the same reasons , and like you pretty much stopped using it. So I just recently discovered this forum and now have hope again.

So I was wondering were you able to work this out with a new aftermarket stereo? If so which model? Do I need any additional Cables? Heads up I don't know much about Cars or Car radios, so some of the terms you guys have used I'm unfamiliar with

Any help would be appreciated

Tiger girl
Car: Nissan Dualis 2013 Ti-L

Yes it can be done I have a new Alpine ixL-702D
In my Nissan Dualis 2013 with birds eye view 360 all four camera's work fine nothing has been change the camera button works great I live in QLD Race automotive sound and vision in Moss st Slacks Creek Queensland fitted in my car great job

kcob
Car: 2015 Rogue SL AWD

2015 Rogue SL with nav and surround view camera. Like the surround view camera but everything else about the infotainment is..well..lacking. Anyone had success with an aftermarket nav system that's android auto/carplay enabled, works with the surround view camera and integrates with steering wheel/dash controls with voice command?

Thanks!
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing topic

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

kcob wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:39 am
2015 Rogue SL with nav and surround view camera. Like the surround view camera but everything else about the infotainment is..well..lacking. Anyone had success with an aftermarket nav system that's android auto/carplay enabled, works with the surround view camera and integrates with steering wheel/dash controls with voice command?

Thanks!
Merged with existing thread. Please read previous posts.

tdefreest
Car: 2015 Rogue SV w/ NAV

Tiger girl wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 am
Yes it can be done I have a new Alpine ixL-702D
In my Nissan Dualis 2013 with birds eye view 360 all four camera's work fine nothing has been change the camera button works great I live in QLD Race automotive sound and vision in Moss st Slacks Creek Queensland fitted in my car great job
Did you need to purchase any additional modules or special harnesses to make it work? Do you have a full list of parts used for this install? I'm considering doing the same and your insight is greatly appreciated!

tdefreest
Car: 2015 Rogue SV w/ NAV

Here are the parts I'm considering for 2015 Nissan Rogue SV:
  • Wire Harness = Metra 70-7552
  • Dash Kit = Metra 95-7622HG
  • Steering Wheel Button Retention = AXXESS ASWC-1
  • Brake Bypass = MicroBypass All AVH-X Video
  • Head Unit = Pioneer AVH-W4500NEX
  • Antenna Adapter = Metra 40-NI12
  • Back-up Camera Retention = Metra AX-NIS32SWC-6V
Am I missing anything? Or is anything here unnecessary?

(Apologies for the double-post, it won't let me edit my last post for some reason.)

K_Messoremmortis95
Car: Nissan Rogue SV 2017

tdefreest wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:58 pm
Here are the parts I'm considering for 2015 Nissan Rogue SV:
  • Wire Harness = Metra 70-7552
  • Dash Kit = Metra 95-7622HG
  • Steering Wheel Button Retention = AXXESS ASWC-1
  • Brake Bypass = MicroBypass All AVH-X Video
  • Head Unit = Pioneer AVH-W4500NEX
  • Antenna Adapter = Metra 40-NI12
  • Back-up Camera Retention = Metra AX-NIS32SWC-6V
Am I missing anything? Or is anything here unnecessary?

(Apologies for the double-post, it won't let me edit my last post for some reason.)

tdefreest, Did you get an answer to your question or does this remain open?

Cuz I saw the comment by Tiger girl, how the surround view was made to work with an aftermarket part. However my main concern is that the Nissan Dualis 2013. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think it is a US sold vehicle.

Also, I have been doing my research it has lead for me to believe that this wiring in theory should work. (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aerpro-CHNI9C- ... %7Ciid%3A1) My only main concern is that is said to be compatible with Nissan Xtrail, which is an Asian/European ver. of Nissan Rogue. The only difference between both is the driver & passenger side seating, gas and features. As far as wiring goes it might be the same and it might not.

Return to “Rogue Forum”