A JDM Fairlady rebuild: Above & Beyond.

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

Who was your tuner? I think the community should know and be warned or let the tuner defend himself if he wishes. Sorry to hear man, its always a bummer when someone else is the undoing of your car. & Zs, MAN!

addicted4life
Car: RHD '93 Fairlady 2+2, 3076s, Haltech, & Hoosiers. Go baby, go.

just someone that was relatively close to me. Dragged his name through the dirt more then enough. Hes blown up a couple more cars since then.

I almost got back into the hp game a month ago. Killer deal on 3076s popped up, didnt pull the trigger. I have forged internals sitting around and a set of 500 solids and 1mil os valve, built heads. I want to sell off a couple of my cars then maybe I'll build another drivetrain and drop it in something. I have a straman to restore. Might end up being that. I have a full shop and paint booth now, cant remember how to load pictures on here. I just painted 2 rx7s and one of my black fairlady, engine out kind of paint. Its flawless.

DCaff300ZX
Car: .
1993 CRP TT- Modified

addicted4life wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:45 pm
just someone that was relatively close to me. Dragged his name through the dirt more then enough. Hes blown up a couple more cars since then.

I almost got back into the hp game a month ago. Killer deal on 3076s popped up, didnt pull the trigger. I have forged internals sitting around and a set of 500 solids and 1mil os valve, built heads. I want to sell off a couple of my cars then maybe I'll build another drivetrain and drop it in something. I have a straman to restore. Might end up being that. I have a full shop and paint booth now, cant remember how to load pictures on here. I just painted 2 rx7s and one of my black fairlady, engine out kind of paint. Its flawless.
Just read your update...wow, just wow.
SO sorry to hear such bad news, don't know how I'd have reacted myself...OK I do but will keep that to myself.
Sounds like you have a nice thing going though with a shop and all, plus all of those cars...looking forward to whatever you do next.
Oh, and post up those paint pics!

addicted4life

looks like i can embed a youtube video as well on here. Its been ages since Ive used a forum. Fb groups seem to have near killed them.

Ill see what i can get uploaded for you guys today while Im in class. I have dyno runs of the car as well as a couple show pictures. Won best of show over several skylines the one year I entered it.

running a test on linking an image from facebook:

NolimitZ32

You're making me jealous, I want a full shop!

addicted4life

ok so that works.
lets try a couple more.

new glass and mouldings

flush mounted the new windshield for a modern look

addicted4life

This is a 1990 NA 5 speed 2+0. I have about 120 hours into this one. Just wanted to clean up a car that was all but forgotten about and worthless. Now I have a fresh NA motor for it, and fresh paint. Ill list it for sale and drive it in the meantime. Painted it for practice and too see how much time it woud take me if I wanted to be extremely picky about it. Could have easily sank another 20-40 hours into it.

Keep an eye on this thread. Ill just use it as a running update on my Z life.

addicted4life

I missed out on the full TDM kit by 2 days in the fall. I was some pissed. i have a dozen pictures of the kit but are on my phone. Ill get them transferred over to faecbook so i can share them here

DCaff300ZX
Car: .
1993 CRP TT- Modified

Glad you got the pic routine down again, I also haven't done pics since photobucket went rogue and tried to hold up free accounts for money.

That's some seriously nice paint work there my friend, glad you're back in the game again. The flushmount windshield is a very sweet touch, I like that.
TOTALLY jelly myself as well with your setup!

NolimitZ32

Does anything special go into the flush windshield? I'll hopefully be getting around to a respray on both my Zs soon and would love to do that.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”