391.1 rwhp = 403.5 rwtq KA-T

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
PSI240SX
Car: Smoking V8's

Actually that car never ran 9's. It's best was 10.83@ 132 I think. I know the ET is correct but not sure on the mph. Its peak hp was 545rwhp I believe. The car is now in Tampa Florida and is owned by a guy named Bill. He blew the motor about 3 weeks ago and is in the process of rebuilding.

FrEaK
Car: Boosted D21 Pickup

PFFTTT you people and your turbos and DOHC's.... it's all about the N/A SOHC

Emperor

lol+

mattback
Car: being a big f'ng ricer

dont woryr it will be fast when its back in action guys

it has mattback to take care of it ;-)

95_240sx
Car: My baby (car)

Hey Jay, where did you get that Intake Manifold made at?

Rick

PSI240SX
Car: Smoking V8's

My friend custom made it for me. He said he would reproduce it for about $450 if you send him your stock manifold. He is the lead tech at http://www.titanmotorsports.com and his name is Mark.

95_240sx
Car: My baby (car)

Sweet, I remember seeing your car for sale, and I called Robert at enjuku and asked him about it and he said it was a one time only thing. Did you have it made after the engine was already in or was it on the engine when you swapped it in? The reason I ask is because I wanted to know if it made a huge difference.

Rick

CurlyStooge

i like the mani he made for you. You told me (when i was going to buy your car, but couldnt sell mine in time :() it has shorter intake runners, im guessing thats for top end. ;) Mark is a bad *** fabricator, I love the mani that he did for their drag car, thing is a work of art. That guy is nuts with his Silvia, I dont know him but I'm friends with the other 2 techs there and they told me (when I saw his car in the garage and asked what the plans were) he's putting a T78 on the sr20det in his silvia (real deal right hand drive!) for the street and another built sr20det with a T88 on it. That's ****ing nuts man. I help out at my buddies shop, he is stealing all of Titan's business, his name is Larry, he works at MV Autos. He's teaching me how to polish and **** right now, later down the road (few weeks/months) he's going to teach me how to weld with his new TIG welder, he's done some nice ****. I'm going to try and talk him into making some custom intake manis for 240s. If I convince him, I'll let everyone know so that they can let me know if there is enough demand. They would be the stock runners cut short and ported, and the plenum would be sheetmetal, like the Bullish Motorsports supra mani.

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”