370z Roadster Convertible Electrical Issues

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
ultimaparadox
Car: 2010 370Z Roadster

My 2010 370z Roadster convertible top opened all the way up, however the sensor seems to have malfunctioned. Even though it retracted all the way down into the container, the convertible light stays on as if it is still retracting the roof. Since it is stuck in this mode, the convertible controls and the trunk no longer function. The only way to get into the trunk is to use the key entry behind the passenger seat. I took it to the dealer just to get an idea and they though it was the master bow switch. They had the car for a week and then decided that was not the issue. Now the guy is saying the next part to try is 3500 bucks and he is unsure if it will actually fix the problem. He even suggested that I take it to another dealer in town and let them figure it... :wtf2:

So I am trying to figure out my next steps and hoping to find someone who might be a bit more knowledgeable to actually troubleshoot this problem. I am in the north Alabama area, but could easily drive up to Nashville if anyone knows a place.

Thanks

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Man this stinks.

Did you happen to deal with Landers McLarty Nissan, by chance?

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”