2nd GEN NISSAN ROGUE MEMBERS = POST YOUR INTRO

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
zbigc

I have 2014 Rogue SV silver with premium package - since Dec 23, 2013 and put on it about 3k miles by now. No other problems except annoying wind noise starting at about 30 miles/hour - from driver side window. I brought the car to the dealer - it took them 2 hours - they eventually fixed it by re-setting driver side mirror. The best mileage is 35, with the average creeped up to 25.8 - driven in NYC and upstate NY. I hesitated originally if I need AWD - but this snowy winter I found it really nice driving up my long driveway in slush and frozen snow where my friends's FWD cars had to be helped. I got Premium Package because of around-view-cameras, LDW/BSM warnings, and power hatch - all well worth extra cost.

Rogue Convert
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SV

Hello everyone. I just picked up a 2014 Rogue SV Blue on Tan. So far so good.

dsouzb
Car: Saharan Sun 2014 Rogue SL AWD + Premium Beige Interior, Remote Start, Interior Accent Lighting, Moonroof deflector, splash guards, all season mats, cargo mat, bumper guard

Hello all, I live in Farmington, CT, USA - and just pulled the trigger on a loaded Saharan Sun beige interior 2014 Rogue SL AWD with Premium Pkg + Remote Start, Interior accent lighting, splash guards, all season mats, cargo mat, bumper guard and moon roof deflector. Unfortunately, the dealership Middletown Nissan has to install the accessories, so hoping to pickup the car on Monday. Got a great deal and would recommend this dealership for a stress free car buying with no pressure. Very honest and direct sales and management staff. Will say more and post pics when I get the car. Test drove CRV, CX-5, Rav4,Forester,and Rogue. Liked Rogue the best in terms of value for money, comfort, quite ride and tech features. Engine power is plenty peppy for me and my family - no matter what people say. Used to a 2005 CRV so this is way better. I love the 2014 CRV and that was our second choice - because of less tech and features for same price as Rogue. CX-5 and Forester were my next choices. I wanted a Red with Beige Rogue SL AWD + Prem - but could not find it at all in 500 miles scan. Settled for the Saharan Sun. It's different - I will love it :biggrin:

yeungbaba
Car: 2014 Rough SV, family tech pkg

Picking up a 2014 SV with Family Tech Package tomorrow night :dblthumb:

Haven't seen too many '14 Rogues here in the Toronto area (even though Nissan claims sales have gone up 70% year-over-year; must be the Rogue Selects skewing the numbers :naughty: )

With the 3rd row seats, we'll be on the runflats -- being told that they'll be pricey to replace (can't repair)...wondering if I should opt for extended warranty which will cover road hazards for 3 years.

Will post pics later this week : :biggrin:

JB'sTitanXD
Car: 2017 Titan XD Cummins

the run-flats will run about 180+ each and tend to make the ride a little harsher

RyleyinSTL
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/ Premium Pkg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s_NXuLUOHQ - sorry, embed doesn't work...

Picked it up on the weekend. Great car for what it is...loving it so far. Bought it over CX-5 because the in car tech was MUCH better.

Lilbud
Car: Rogue S

Purchased a 2014 Rogue S. Need and waiting for fog lights to be installed, found out they are not yet available. Only complaint is the heater seems to take a while to warm up. Wish I went for the SL.

JLD94
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue S Moonlight White

Lilbud wrote:Purchased a 2014 Rogue S. Need and waiting for fog lights to be installed, found out they are not yet available. Only complaint is the heater seems to take a while to warm up. Wish I went for the SL.
When I bought mine they had the fog laps in a display saying they were available but I didn't ask about them since I wasn't planning on buying them right then. Curious if they gave you a price?

Lilbud
Car: Rogue S

I am not paying an additional price when the fog lights are installed, they were included in the price of the vehicle.

drunnero

Hey all Charleston WV, here picked up a 2014 SV Rogue graphite blue almond interior. Loving it so far. Waiting for fog lights and splash guards to be installed. I have no complaints so far.

dsouzb
Car: Saharan Sun 2014 Rogue SL AWD + Premium Beige Interior, Remote Start, Interior Accent Lighting, Moonroof deflector, splash guards, all season mats, cargo mat, bumper guard

drpotter2807 wrote:First Time Nissan Owner... just picked up a 2014 Rogue in Gun Metal Gray SL package.

Downgrading from a 2011 Buick Enclave after I totalled it two weeks ago. Saw this as an opportunity NOT to go 45,000 back into debt and suck 20mpg with my 45mi commute everday.

So far I'm impressed. Wish the Remote Start was a possibility. REALLY REAALLLY going to miss that!
My Dealer - Middletown Nissan installed a remote Start in my Rogue. Will be picking it up early this coming week. He ensured me that it does not compromise any of the vehicle security or key fob. I let him know about what I've read on forums and the internet and he let me know that his guys are certified Nissan guys and will get it done right. Paid $499 - labor included.

beelove
Car: 2014 Rogue SL AWD

Hi All,

Just got home from purchasing a graphite blue SL with premium package. I traded in my 2004 Maxima with only 66K on the clock. The only accessories we don't have and want are the HomeLink mirror and the external lighting. Does anyone know if installing the external lights is a DIY?

Rogue_Wong
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL with Premium Package and in Brilliant Silver

Hi everyone,

Just picked up my 2014 Nissan Rogue SL with the Premium Package from Avenue Road Nissan in Toronto. My experience of buying my Nissan from the Fleet Manager at Avenue Road Nissan was a wonderful experience. The price was negotiated based on Car Cost and as a result I got a price that was very reasonable without the annoying back an forth hassles through a car salesperson. It is also nice to deal with an individual that knows cars and how to treat customers.

Although my wife preferred the darker blue or grey colour, we decided on brilliant silver because it is easier to maintain.

After using the car for a few days, we love the car like ride of this SUV. It is much quieter and smother than an Honda CUV and Toyota RAV4. No other small SUV has seats as comfortable as those in the Rogue.

In my opinion the 2014 Nissan Rogue is provides the best value for the dollar and it has the best technological features. The all around 360" camera system that comes with the premium package makes parking a simple.

Since our second car is a Toyota Prius, we had no problems adjusting to the CVT and we are quite pleased with extra pickup available from Rogue.

The only thing that I wish Nissan would provide is a body side moulding similar to the lower chrome moulding that comes standard with the new 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. Something is needed to protect the sides of the car from swing doors. (NISSAN ENGINEERS -- Please provide as an accessory)

I will provide another report after a couple months.

Cheers

Ferrisfan
Car: 2014 Rogue SL FWD w/ Premium Package

Hi there!

1st time Nissan owner. Got the 2014 Rogue SL with premium package 3 weeks ago from Michael Jordan Nissan in Durham, NC

Looking forward to using your expertise to help me make the most out of my baby!

TaoLao
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue

Hello everyone! First timer in the forum. I just recently got my red w/ black interior 2014 Nissan Rogue S. My first Nissan vehicle.

therealroland
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD + Premium Package; tan interior

Hey,

Bought a Midnight Jade + Tan 2014 Rogue SL AWD with Premium package, mid March 2014. 21 miles on the ODO when we signed.

Were looking for maybe a 2014 Altima, fully loaded, but then were walked by the new Rogue. The dealer managed to find one with the Premium Package / Tan leather, with AWD; which will help in the morning on the slicker days.

It replaced a 2012 Altima S with SL package; which got super gas mileage on longer road trips, driving 70mph average (36 mpg...) However, the bigger cargo space will help with camping (glamping...)

Anyways, fingers crossed on the gas mileage for the Rogue; but so far the car looks nice, and still smells nice.

Rogue28
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Hey Everyone!!!

Got my 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD in Brilliant Silver w/Charcoal leather back in March. Great car so far. Not new to the Nissan family. Previously owned a 2008 Altima Coupe, and a 2010 Pathfinder LE. So far all I've done is tint it with 35% all around. Glad to be part of this group. :dblthumb:

JLD94
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue S Moonlight White

Welcome everyone!

smm76
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL

Hello Everyone! I leased a 2014 Rogue SL back in January, I just found this site and decided to join. I have the Gun Metallic exterrior with black leather interrior. For the most part, I love the car so far. It is my first Nissan.

Roguish
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue

Thank you for letting me into the club! :)

I'm buying my 2014 Rogue SV tonight. I've been looking at cars for months, and I am confident that this is the one for me! So excited!

Any advice for my final negotiation? Extended Warranty - Yes or No? Any accessories that I won't be able to live without?

Thank you so much!

RyleyinSTL

Pay a price that is okay with you, nothing more. Extended Warranty is generally a personal decision. I never buy them.

I couldn't live without an auto dimming mirror or splash guards.

hoosier_girl1384
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Cayenne Red w/Premium Package

hey all!

currently cruising around in my 2014 Rogue SL AWD w/Premium Package in Cayenne Red and LOVING every minute of it!

traded in my 2013 hyundai elantra (POS) and couldn't be happier!

first time nissan owner! :blush:

hoosier_girl1384

dsouzb wrote:
drpotter2807 wrote:First Time Nissan Owner... just picked up a 2014 Rogue in Gun Metal Gray SL package.

Downgrading from a 2011 Buick Enclave after I totalled it two weeks ago. Saw this as an opportunity NOT to go 45,000 back into debt and suck 20mpg with my 45mi commute everday.

So far I'm impressed. Wish the Remote Start was a possibility. REALLY REAALLLY going to miss that!
My Dealer - Middletown Nissan installed a remote Start in my Rogue. Will be picking it up early this coming week. He ensured me that it does not compromise any of the vehicle security or key fob. I let him know about what I've read on forums and the internet and he let me know that his guys are certified Nissan guys and will get it done right. Paid $499 - labor included.

Middletown... Ohio i'm hoping?

2 questions:

1. when i'm driving my nav doesn't allow me to input an address... even with someone else in the passenger seat. is there a way to bipass this?
2. do the side mirrors fold in? my salesman didn't tell me and i'm afraid to try it out and break it if they don't!

RyleyinSTL

^^No Navi lockout bypass (at least nothing simple or cheap). Voice only.

Mirrors fold in. Just give them a good tug.

hugodaniel
Car: 2014 Rogue

Hi every one, I am not a Rogue Owner but I am planning to buy one in a matter of 2 weeks!

nitin_hamir
Car: Rouge 2014

hello Guys/Gals,

I bought Rouge 2014 SL premium package around 20 days back. I have driven 700 miles so far.
I look forward to drive it each day. I am extremely happy with my purchase. :woot:

I think everybody along with intro can post below helpful information :

Like:
360 degree camera. :cool:
Front collision warnings
steering feel

Not so like:
Overall I am ok as it's been giving good MPG numbers to me but CVT is sluggish, mostly when starting from a red light. :nono:

MPG so far:
23/31.5 MPG :crazy:

Question if any:
I have a question on all weather floor mats? Has anybody bought so far? do they fit properly? I am in market to buy but quality and fit is my concern. Let me know. :naughty:

JB'sTitanXD
Car: 2017 Titan XD Cummins

Most of us are waiting for the WeatherTech Digital Fit mats to come available. The front mats are available but the rear and cargo isnt .

hoosier_girl1384

i got the all weather mats bundled in with my car and they are a pretty nice fit. my only complaint is that they don't go up very high and there is still a lot of carpet exposed where your foot rests naturally.

all weather mats are a must for me in every car i purchase... i'll check out the weathertech when they become available though. they might cover more surface area.

nitin_hamir

Can you share the link for the front ones? it's difficult to know which ones are for new Rouge and which ones are for Rouge Select.

I bought good all weather mats but soon realized that I need to spend on custom made ones as so much carpet is still exposed.
So I think it's prudent to invest in custom fit's rather than spoiling the nice carpet as well.

nitin_hamir

so the "WeatherTech Digital Fit " do they cover the left foot rest pad as well?
Surprisingly Nissan didn't give a plastic piece there, my Altima had one.

Return to “Rogue Forum”