2nd GEN NISSAN ROGUE MEMBERS = POST YOUR INTRO

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
howie411
Car: 2018 Rogue Hybrid

Hello, first time Nissan owner here. Just bought a 2018 Nissan Rogue Hybrid SL. Not sure what these Hybrids are so hard to come by. But there was litterally like 3 for sale within 100 miles of me and only at 1 dealership. Only been 2 days but so far I love it. My only wish was the Info Center display was 8 inches vs 7.

salponnan
Car: NISSAN ROGUE SL AWD

Hi, I purchased my first car in Canada a Nissan Rogue 7 seater SL AWD 2015. I like this car and love driving it. First major issues is GPS is not being updated. It would not provide me with the correct way and always have to depend on `google'. Can any of the members provide me a solution to that. Thanks

John

Gero

Hi! Just bought a 2018 Rogue SL AWD which is my first Nissan ever. So far, I'm enjoying the car. The only thing that is ticking me off right now is the warning saying I'm on unpaved road (like I can't see it myself). How do I turn it off?? Thanks!

dubnationd
Car: 2015 Rogue

just bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue S my first Nissan I'm coming from the Vag-com community. I test drove Rav-4, crv, cx5 my last test drive was the Rogue I liked it ended up buying it. I'm looking to get the Nissan 7 inch Oem infotainment system as my first mod don't know where to get one for a good price so if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

dubnationd wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:26 am
just bought a 2015 Nissan Rogue S my first Nissan I'm coming from the Vag-com community. I test drove Rav-4, crv, cx5 my last test drive was the Rogue I liked it ended up buying it. I'm looking to get the Nissan 7 inch Oem infotainment system as my first mod don't know where to get one for a good price so if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
Go to your local junkyard.

dubnationd
Car: 2015 Rogue

^^if i get one from the junkyard or eBay is that going to be an easy plug and play instillation job?

datechboss101

dubnationd wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:47 am
^^if i get one from the junkyard or eBay is that going to be an easy plug and play instillation job?
I am not sure about that. I haven't taken apart my Rogue's dash yet, since I am doing some research right now with the Rogue. But I think you would be missing some plugs and need some adapters, especially for the Nav, and SXM.

MariusBrosIII
Car: Rogue 2015 S

Good Day Everyone. I am owner of a 2015 Nissan Rogue S. I am excited to be here and learn from the community.

pernar
Car: 2015 Rogue SV

Hi everyone.

Just bought my 2015 Rogue SV yesterday.

mmahmad
Car: Nissan Rogue 2015 SV
Nissan Sentra 2006 S

Hi,

I Have 2015 Rogue SV FWD. I am loving it. I previously have Sentra 2006 limited edition. This is first time I have any SUV.
My Only Concern, after getting this SUV, I heard a lot of issues with the CVT issues. Can any one share their experience with these 2nd Gen Models if having any issues ? Its been a while it out so I thought this is the best place some one can update with their experience.

Mine is now at 80 K Miles. I do not know how the old owner maintained it and neither I see anyone drain out the CVT fluid on this one like what we do for the regular ATF. I would appreciate if some one can help me on that too.

Thank you and I hope this is an active forum to get proper responses.

Regards
Masood

tjharris1954
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Cayenne Red

New to this forum, but here goes. I just purchased my first ever Nissan. A 2016 Cayenne Red Rogue SV AWD.I wanted the white SL but my wife liked this one better. I have had it for a week and will give a review of it soon. My only gripe- no fog lights, so maybe if I can find part # 999F1G2000 somewhere that will take care of it.

misplaced2018
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue sv premium package

HI everyone. Im new here and to owning a nissan Rogue. I just bought a 2018 Nissan Rogue sv with premium package. I am trying to figure out how to use this site. I just installed a fog light kit from ebay came with wiring and a switch.. every thing went good except i have no idea where to find low beam wire under dash to hook into or what color . right now i just have i temporarily wired to a wire that is on accessory plug under kick panel that is hot with key on . sorry for writing this here couldnt figure out how to post and i went to search and it gave me message i wasnt allowed. A little guidance would be appreciated thanks! Glenn

orphancrippler5475
Car: 2016 Rogue SV AWD Pearl White
~38k miles, LED Fog Light (aftermarket), LED Low/High Beams (upgrade)

Hello all,

Recent purchaser of a 2016 Pearl White Rogue SV AWD, 38k on the odometer, already added fog lights and replaced them and both headlamp beams w/ LEDs. Love the car so far, but having an issue or two already. Still under power train, so we'll see how that goes. I'm going to post a description in the main Rogue forum, so if anyone could chime in with some experienced thoughts, I'd sure appreciate it! Glad to be a part of such a useful, informative forum!

robearmar
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue SV FWD in Caspian Blue Metallic

Hi! I'm new to the forum, I just got my used 2017 Rogue SV FWD in Caspian Blue Metallic about a week ago and love it!
I'm here to see any minor mods done to other Rogues and possibly any problems I may encounter in my ownership.

datechboss101

Here we go again.... Just picked up a 2019 Rogue SV w/ Prem Package & Fog lights for $24991 OTD from Courtesy Nissan of Tampa. Did a little sticker comparison, and found out that this Rogue SV is $840 more expensive than mine (2016 Rogue SL), but for some reason, this new Rogue feels a bit cheaply built. Other than that, it has almost everything that our 2017 MDX has and more, but lacks the SOS feature that my 2016 has.

Mark H
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue

New to the forum. Just bought a 2018 Rogue SL two weeks ago to replace a 2005 Lincoln LS. So far my wife and I love the Rogue. Looking forward to see how it does on the highway next week.

Mark

bbbaldie
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue

I'm on Rogue #3. Started with an 09, then a 15, just bought a brand new 19. Love the Rogues!

big742003
Car: 2020 Rogue SV AWD Premium

Hello, my wife and I leased our first new vehicle 12-23-19 and picked it up Christmas Eve. We got a 2020 Rogue SV AWD Premium in blue. So far we've kinda enjoyed it, but it has a couple bugs. The AEB light started flashing on an empty road day one. Also the clock will not keep time. It's a little thing, but super annoying. I look forward to learning here. :wavey: God bless.

Dabertman
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue

I bought Aftermarket Fog Lights. :gotme
Hahahaha oh what have I done? :confused:
/me takes a deep breath :ohno:
And...
Off to Lurk I Go!!! :spitout:

Dahigufa
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV

This is my 3rd Nissan product spanning over 30 years. I just purchased, (in the middle of purchasing) a used 2019 Nissan rogue SV. I was looking for a used small SUV, and everything I looked for at for mileage and price range that sat a little higher than a sedan kept leading me to Rogue. I know that buying from Avis auto sales, finding the best deal there. I love it, the car is very very clean with only one issue, albeit, I was aware of this prior to purchase. The driver side headlight assembly has moisture inside. AVIS Car Sales didn’t want to do anything about it, but my price on this was below market, so I decided to go ahead and get it and I’ll do the work on it myself.
Other than that, it’s in pristine condition. I’ve just had it for a few days, so we’ll see. Other than that, it’s in pristine condition. I’ve just had it for a few days, so we’ll see how things go. If anybody out there knows how hard it is to remove the light assembly please let me know. I’m first going to try and go through it remove the moisture and repair myself, rather than buy new, for now. If anybody out there knows how hard it is to remove the headlight assembly please let me know. I’m first going to try and go through it remove the moisture and repair it myself.

Thanks for the add to the form, I’m just now starting to look around to see what all there is here. Happy motoring!

Killakeola
Car: 2013 Nissan Frontier SV
2020 Nissan Rouge SV

Just bought my wife her first Nissan. She decided on a 2020 Rouge SV w/ sun and sound package in Caspian Blue. I myself own a 2013 Nissan Frontier King Cab SV 4x4. Wife seems to like the rouge minus the driver assist features which she has turned off.
Thanks for the add to the forum. Definitely looking forward to learning more about both our current Nissans.

soaring bear
Car: 2019 Rogue SV

Hi Everyone,

I'm Soaring Bear and I'm a Honda-holic. I just traded in my 2018 CR-V EX AWD for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SV AWD. I am enjoying the vehicle and looking forward to a good experience.

have a good one

Dahigufa

Enjoy!! So far, love mine. Everyone I’ve talked to who has one has positive things to say about them

Dahigufa

New to my 2019 rogue, it was purchased through Avis car sales, and I couldn’t get from them the last official service. So, took it into the local Nissan dealer to get oil change and filter. When I purchased it I had an issue where the driver side headlight assembly was retaining water. Nissan covered under warranty and replaced the headlight assembly. I was surprised, and very happy plus, the overall cost of the service was fairly low at about 60 bucks. Previously owning a Volkswagen, this was a welcome change.

rogue2904
Car: 2020 Nissan Rogue SV - Brilliant Silver

Brought home new 2020 Rouge SV this past Friday. Replaced the old minivan - wife is very happy. Loves the Rogue. Glad to be aboard this forum.

Jimmy9190
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue S

Hello all, I am very glad to be on here now, I have lurked for a long time now and figured it was time to join the group. I bought my 2018 Rogue S back on Jan. 25th, got a good deal on it and it was CPO with only 41,000 miles on it. It's a good car, the nicest car I have ever owned. My wife has a Rogue too, hers is a 2014 S. Looking forward to learning even more here on the forum.

maclover
Car: Nissan XTRAIL auto

I am very glad to be on here. Thanks!
I’m italian and speak english little bit.
I have Nissan Xtrail T32 (italian versione of Nissan Rogue), the is my car, of December 2019
Attachments
IMG_4354.jpg

johnmarkson1
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Midnight Jade

New to me 2016 Rogue SV AWD. Bought with 45000 mi. about a month ago. First Nissan product. All cars have their faults and these forums are a gold mine. Hope I don't add to much to the knowledge base. :chuckle:

drosen86
Car: Silver 2013 Rogue SV AWD

Second rogue owner. First was a 13 sv awd and now a 19 sv. Love it. Red exterior and dark gray interior. Heated seats, remote start, all the extra features without the 360 camera.

importnewby
Car: '15 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/ tech pkg

Hello,

First time Nissan owner. Been lurking for a while just to see how people feel about their Rogues. About 2 years ago I picked up a pre-owned 2015 SL AWD with the Tech package with 71,000 km's, aside from being my first dive into the Import world this is also my first ride with all the bells and whistles and it hasn't disappointed, it may actually be too nice (i dont like to have my two dogs in it).

So far so good, I like how I can make adjustments to how i want to drive on a particular day, with the nice weather i have been enjoying sport mode with overdrive off for City Driving. Haven't been able to do much highway travel yet but i want to soon to get a feel for how good it actually is in terms of fuel efficiency.

I understand there are some concerns about the longevity of the CVT transmission but it sounds like with proper care it should last for a very long time. Had to deal with the Heat Shield issue but thanks to this forum as well as other websites i found that to be a very easy fix (i'll post more on that in the proper thread)

Hoping for a lot less frustration than i had with my previous vehicle, a 2007 FWD Jeep Compass (i was that guy that got a FWD "Jeep") which i basically hated after about 2 years but kept it for 10... :wtf2:

Cheers!

Return to “Rogue Forum”