2nd GEN NISSAN ROGUE MEMBERS = POST YOUR INTRO

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
xtjoeywx
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue

My wife's 2014 Nissan Rogue is awesome! It's a white base model, but it still comes with everything we need! It has the 3rd row and still decent cargo space. We just put some black 20" American Racing wheels with some Yokohama tires on it. I was worried about rubbing and them fitting without standing outside the car too much, but everything worked out great. It looks awesome! The next project is an amp, sub and some new mids and highs. I will be building a custom box under the 3rd row. It's the perfect spot to build a round box out of fiberglass that will fit one 10" sub. The amp will also go in the same area. Once it's all done It will be all hidden, leaving all of the cargo area empty. I'll post pictures of the wheels and the stereo system once it's all done.

vwmofo

Hi all, I'm new here. Bought a used '15 Rogue SL about a month ago. Love it so far, but as with any used car it's got a few issues I figured I'd search for here to see if I can find an easy solution before I take it to the dealership since it's still under warranty.

uubergeek
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue S

Hi all...

Just picked up a 2016 S model yesterday. So far (the 100miles or so i've driven) i'm really enjoying it. I was a bit surprised by a lack of a few standard features other company's have (no digital speedometer or auto lights - looks like a pretty common complaint) but over all the vehicle drives really well,, looks great, and it was a good price (for me at least). I will miss my Grand Cherokee, but looking forward to getting to know this vehicle!

Looking forward to finding out tweaks and tips around the forums. And yes i promise to use the search feature before starting a random post or just titling it 2016 rogue rattling lol.

Domspun
Car: Nissan Rogue

Hi,
own a 2016 Rogue S AWD since november 2016. Fine vehicle, except for my TPMS horror story...

We hope (wife and I) to keep it for 10+ years, so better be reliable!

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Welcome to NICO Club new members! You'll find lot's of good people and information here. In addition to our discussion forums, we have Articles and Service Manuals (see links at the top)!

GadgetBear
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue SL Platinum

Hello All!

I've had my 2017 Rogue for two weeks and I'm LOVING IT!! I have a Brilliant Sliver SL with Premium, Platinum, and Reserve Interior Packagies. This is my first Nissan and is replacing a 17 year old Chevy Tracker.

sagasha
Car: 2017 Rogue SL

Bought my 2017 Rogue SL with premium, platinum and reserve packages about a month ago. So far loving it. Very comfortable and gas mileage is good.

Brian

m666etal
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue SV Midnight Edition

Just leased a 2017 Rogue SV Midnight Edition. Its a nice looking model with everything blacked out, comfortable ride. It looks so huge compared to the other SUV's in this segment and the ride height and visibility is very good.

I moved to this car from a Camaro 2SS due to a baby on the way. Still getting adjusted to the massive cut in horse power :ohno:

timchristian
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL

Hi all. Just picked up a Gun Metal 2016 Rogue SL with Premium Package and only 9k miles. So far only put about 60 miles on it getting home, but loving it. Hoping it gives us many years of reliable service.

choppadocta
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SV

Just picked up a 2016 Rogue SV with 22k miles on it. Gunmetal grey. Am an aircraft mechanic by trade so plan on doing quite a bit of MX on it myself. Glad to have found this place.

centralcoaster33

I'm seeing more and more of these on the roads and they look good! I hope you all enjoy your new rides and can get something positive out of your membership here. Maybe someone should start organizing a Rogue Meet? :gotme

Welcome to NICO Club! :dblthumb:

ddk369
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue S, 2017 Ford Mustang, 2004 Toyota Matrix XRS

First post on Nico club.

Picked up a 2017 Nissan Rogue S, Black, AWD. Pretty base car but perfect for my daily commute and winter conditions. Upgrading from a 2004 Toyota Matrix, and by any standard this car is far better. Wasn't really ever planning on buying an SUV but the deal was simply too good to pass up (179/month all in, 750 down, 12k miles a year, 3 years). Also do a little bit of Uber/lyft on the side for supplemental income so this does the job.
My fun car is a FBO 2017 Mustang GT 5.0.

centralcoaster33

Welcome aboard ddk369. I bet your FBO Stang sounds mean! Enjoy the Rogue. I think it will be a great car for taxi services. Clean and spacious.

Blueish2
Car: First one - 2015 Cayenne Red Nissan Rogue S. Traded for 2017.5 Gun Metallic Midnight Edition.

Just bought the 2017.5 Gun Metal Midnight Edition last night. Traded my '15 Rogue S. We were originally going to wait till January, but the deal was too good to pass on. I really love this car!

byl1623

Ive had a few dealers offer me some deals on 2017 CPOs... with the lowest being 18500+TTL+financing for a 2017 Nissan Rogue SV with 17k miles. Is this a fair deal? My target is 17500-18000+TTL+(maybe financing) and I've had dealers try to sell me 2017 CPOs at 24k (it was a rental, had cosmetic issues, was missing a key, had a tire replaced, etc). I called their bluffs several times and have seen the prices drop $5000 in less than 2 weeks. My long game strategy is to get them to continue to do so, because I do not believe the car is worth the $24 they are asking for (better yet the $20k)

Am I being realistic or am I being a hard headed fool that just needs to bite on a good thing?

Please let me know! First car purchase of my life time!

Julie116
Car: 2017.5 Rogue Midnight Edition (Black)

Hi everyone! Just got a 2017.5 black Midnight Edition Rogue. I got rid of my 5th Audi (A4) for it, and have no regrets. After being an Audi driver since the age of 19 (and loving all of them), my last A4 (a 2015) seemed to be a bit of disappointment. Audi started nickel and diming EVERYTHING. No Bluetooth, no heated seats, no USB (seriously this last one had the old school prong iPod plug in??), etc, unless you paid more. Pretty lame considering all are pretty standard in most cars now. Not to mention the room/space just was never much. I finally had enough of paying way too much for a car that had nothing but looks and a brand name. A few years back I also had a Nissan Armada that I loved (but really didn't need the size with just one kiddo. Plus gas was a killer). My sister got a Rogue a couple of years back and I realized that it was exactly the size I wanted. Very similar to what I originally wanted at Audi (which was a Q5), but WAY cheaper. Long story a little shorter, got a killer deal from a friend who is the manager at a local Nissan dealer here, so here we are, with a fun little Rogue.

bbheckler
Car: 2017 Rogue s awd

Hi all,
I bought my Rogue just over a week ago and have 1500 miles already and driving to Texas from Tennessee tomorrow, I drive a ton. I had a ford focus with the dreaded transmission problem and after it went out twice at 124k miles I was done and now I love my Rogue. It is so smooth. I use mostly cruise control on my drives and have managed 31mpg average, I have the eco button selected all the time. Really good for an suv I think. Oh and I got it tinted today.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO ... Qww5EnvUTZ

aroz49
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV

New member here. Purchased a 2015 Rogue SV. Beautiful salvage vehicle with some serious mechanical issues: no crank, no start, no headlights etc. Looking forward to discussing these issues with some knowledgeable and experienced owners who have had similar issues and resolved them. Hope to make this Rogue into our daily driver. Have FSM, have tools, have garage and some mechanical experience. Never worked on a Rogue. It has the Intel Key and push button start. Love the panoramic sun roof.

cardude
Car: 2015 Rogue SV

New user! Just brought home a Silver 2015 Rogue SV with 32k miles, looks new inside and out. Scared to death owning this rolling computer but we had to do something: our old '87 Subaru GL was getting a bit tired, small, and outdated! (it only had 213k miles on it, was the most reliable car we've ever had, and still runs great) We've always rented an Altima when we could for trips out of town and absolutely LOVE that CVT!! Hope ours holds up!
Just downloaded the shop manual (thanks SO much to whom ever was responsible for making it available!)
Looking forward to exploring the posts here. Wish us luck!!

captainh00k
Car: 2015 Rogue SL

Greetings, today we purchased a 2015 Rogue SL with 28K on it. The Rogue replaces a Honda CR-V. Very impressed with the Rogue so far, and the wife is happy with it too.

rageguy
Car: 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
2017 Nissan Rogue SL Platinum

Just purchased a new 2017 Rogue SL Platinum with tan interior. Since the 2018 is out, managed to pay only $400 CAD over invoice. So far so good. Feels nice and the technology is useful. Came from a Hyundai Genesis Coupe that was modified with the usual intake, downpipe, cat removal, blow off valve, ECU tune, etc, so this is a nice change. No more worrying about scraping the front bumper or using 91 octane gas. Interestingly my previous previous car was a 2003 Sentra SE-R (B15) and it had the same engine as the 2017 Rogue (QR25DE), and I modified that too with the usual header back exhaust, intake and more, so I'm somewhat familiar with this engine.

Read about the issues about CVT dying and hopefully that won't happen anytime soon.

Here is the Sentra:

Here is the Genesis:

centralcoaster33

Welcome to Nico Club guys (and gals?)!

trokita
Car: 2017.5 Rogue SL AWD Magnetic Black (Sold Sep2022)
2022 Lexus RX450H F-SPORT Cavier Black
2008 Rogue SL AWD Wicked Black
2005 Subaru WRX Limited Black

Here's my latest addition to the Fam.....2017.5 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Premium Package and some pics of my 08 Rogue SL AWD ;)

trokita
Car: 2017.5 Rogue SL AWD Magnetic Black (Sold Sep2022)
2022 Lexus RX450H F-SPORT Cavier Black
2008 Rogue SL AWD Wicked Black
2005 Subaru WRX Limited Black

Hmm.....no Photobucket freebies anymore.......so I will try this again..

Image]

Bluesburglar
Car: 2015 Rogue SV

Greetings from Nova Scotia!

I just discovered this site and decided to join in order compare experiences and seek advice. I bought a new 2015 SV AWD Rogue in Pearl White two years ago and it's my first Nissan. It was one of the last 2015 models left at the dealership and so was discounted and came with clearance goodies. Two years and 33,000 km later I still love it but it does have some quirks that take a bit of getting used to and I'm sure you all know what I mean: engine rattle on cold starts, vibrating hood in headwinds, inadequate heater for Canada etc. and a couple of new ones that I just discovered in some recent very cold weather. I'm hoping it will give me another 8 years or more of trouble free motoring as I head into retirement, looking forward to reading all the posts!

Cheers
Steve

Roguerayd
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue

Greetings. First Nissan @ 43 years old. Not new to them though, or most other makes. I'm mechanically inclined so I'll be doing most of my own repairs. The car is @ 35k miles. Runs good but looks like it's been slightly neglected. I'm into car audio, low level audiophile lol. Once I go through some maintenance issues, I'll be looking to put my amp and subwoofer in. The car does have the Bose so I know it's going to be a challenge. I believe I'm going to have to run a 4 gauge power wire from the battery to my amp and swipe the signal from the Bose subwoofer. If anyone has input on this or can point me to helpful threads please feel free to ramble. Thanks in advance. Also a forum junkie so I won't be rude.

17RogueS
Car: 2017 Rogue S FWD
2013 Rogue S FWD Special Edition

Hello everyone, traded my 2013 Rogue Special Edition in for a 2017 Rogue S. Great car, way better than the 1st generation Rogue.

https://flic.kr/p/24KQJzb
https://flic.kr/p/248qYMV

And the 2013 Rogue I traded in for it
https://flic.kr/p/TPcMkH

Idiaz8
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue

Hey guys, nice to be here and meet everyone. I got my 2017 rogue last year. I've done a few add-ons on it and i'm currently looking to do a fog light mod. I saw there was one in the DIY section for 08-13, it wouldn't open for me. Can someone direct me to a thread? Would the wiring be any different from the 08-13? Thanks and advance

Flashfox
Car: 2018 Rogue SL Platinum

Recently switched from a 2016 Rogue SL with a partial options package to a 2018 Rogue SL with the full options package. This is my fourth Rogue, my third Rogue SL ... but I have been with Nissan for a long time. Here is a list of my Nissan's and my wife's Nissan's:

- Pre-Nissan days was with Renault ("12 Gordini"), Lotus (yes, I had one), Ford and GM. My best "muscle car" was a Firebird TransAm (400ci, 4-barrel carb, 4-speed manual ... horrible mileage but gas was dirt cheap back them. This baby made the tires burn rubber with each power-shift ... ah those days LOL).
- Nissan Sentra (2004) <-- My last stick shift (became a family man so I calmed down LOL)
- Nissan Altima S (2007) <-- Good but basic
- Nissan Versa SL (2009) <-- Wife loved it. Transferred to our daughter (wife went to Kia which she loves)
- Nissan Rogue SL(2010) <-- Nice for it's time
- Nissan Altima SL (early 2013) <--- Fully loaded. Best Nissan car for me
- Nissan Rogue Select (late 2014) <-- Liked the Altima but wanted a SUV, But the Select was a big mistake! I had the Select and the new Rogues to chose from.
- Nissan Rogue SL (2016) <-- Skimped and did not get the full option package ... regretted it. Nice SUV though.
- Nissan Rogue SL (2018) <-- Best one up to now, fully loaded 2WD ... time will confirm :-)

Note that I did NOT have any service issues with any of the above. Granted, I evidently did NOT drive them to the ground mileage wise, so my lack of problems stems from that important "low mileage" fact.

Perpetrate
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue SV - Blue

Hello Craig here with my first post, here is my '17 Rogue SV

Overlooking the beach in Santa Cruz, CA on a warm sunny day.

I added some blue pin-stripping plastic that I bought on the Wish app.
The magnetic cellphone mount on the left is called Crazy Mount.

Craig

Return to “Rogue Forum”