240sx Function and Form Type 2..opinions

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
se_driftkid
Car: 1992 hatch Sr20 blacktop- sold
1990 hatch shell- crushed
1991 hatch ca18/ka- sold
1990 z32 2+2- parted out/scrapped
1990 hatch-current dd/project

Hi NICO,

**This is just a discussion thread for information, not a for sale thread**

I have finally found a company that sales Brand New Function and Form Coilovers Type 2.

These are height adjustable AND dampening adjustable. CarShopUsa.com has the below Coilover systems for sale. This company has a very reputable name, and their product quality standards are by far above the rest.

Go check out their website, and other parts that they have for sale. There is also a classifieds section so that you can post your parts for sell as well.

Available for sale are:

1989-1994 S13 Nissan 240sx

1995-1998 S14 Nissan 240sx

2003-2008 Nissan 350z/Infiniti G35 (*excluding G35x 4wd model)

There are many more models available!!

CarShopUsa is an authorized dealer for Function and Form Coilovers!!

Also, I’d like to get people’s opinion who have used Function and Form Coilovers before, on reliability, ride comfort, performance and longevity. How many track events have you put on them, how many daily driven miles, and are they still just as good as day one?

If you are interested in buying a set of these Coilovers, private message me, and I will put you in touch with the seller, OR you can visit carshopusa.com, sign up, and purchase from their website.

P.S. - - Did I mention that if you sign up on carshopusa.com that you can earn points that are redeemable for rebates on the parts they sell. AND the points can be turned into eBay gift certificates!! That’s right, you can basically get discounts on anything on eBay!!! No this is not spam, this company is just fairly new, and trying to get their name out there. So come join everyone, were looking for real car enthusiasts!! I would really like it if a bunch of Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun friends on here signed up. There’s only a few Nissan based vehicles on there right now, so come on!!

Thanks!! :biggrin:

Nick (se_driftkid)

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”