In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
- Posts: 70831
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:04 am
- Car: 72 240Z RB25, 63 Bluebird RHD, 63 NL320, 67 WRL411, 67 SPL311, 68 510 SR, 77 620 SR20, 92 SE-R, 97 D21, 98 S14, 11 LS460L, 12 Titan 4x4, 20 MX5 Club.
- Location: Surprise, Arizona
If it's a 2019, I'd drive it straight to the dealer and let them handle it.
- Posts: 36964
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:31 pm
- Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport - 2014 Q50s AWD
- Location: Stalking You
What AZ said.....otherwise you could probably throw some felt pads on the surround and that may stop it.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:24 am
- Car: Infiniti Q50
Had the same problem. Remove and re-install, that took care of the noise.
Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”