2018 Murano vs. 2017.5

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
rayw8
Car: 2011 Murano Cross Cabriolet

Am I incorrect or is the 2018 virtually the same as the 2017.5 except the price is higher.

I'm looking to get a new Murano and it would seem the 2017.5 might be a better bargain.
Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise title

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

For the 2018 model year, Murano receives a number of significant enhancements:
  • Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (I-FCW) standard on all grades
  • Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) added as standard on SV grade
  • Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) standard on SL grade and included in SV Premium Package (previously standard on SL and Platinum grades only)
  • Revised center console design for improved accessibility and storage
  • NissanConnectSM with Navigation – featuring Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, 8.0-inch color display with multi-touch control, SiriusXM® Traffic™ and SiriusXM® Travel Link™ (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately) – standard on all grades
  • Motion-Activated Power Liftgate standard on SL & Platinum grades
  • Dual Panel Moonroof standard on Platinum grade
  • Heated rear seats and heated steering wheel standard on SL grade
  • Auto-dimming inside mirror with HomeLink® Universal Transceiver standard on SV grade
  • New SL Midnight Edition Package content
  • SV Premium Package content now includes Intelligent Around View® Monitor (I-AVM), Intelligent Driver Alertness (I-DA)1, Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC), Power Panoramic Moonroof, Bose® premium audio system with 11 speakers, heated front seats, heated outside mirrors and 18-inch Gun Metal aluminum-alloy wheels
  • New SL Moonroof Package added
2018 Nissan Murano Press Kit

DTASFAB

NissanConnect... that's like their GPS tracking system, similar to LoJack or OnStar? Does Nissan offer any models with Apple Car Play without a GPS tracking system?

Return to “Murano Forum”