2016 Quest Cargo Dimensions

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
corduroy

Hello, I will be renting a Quest in a few weeks for a long trip and am having trouble finding the cargo area dimensions on the web. Does anyone have the dimensions in this configuration?

Thank you!

far raf
Car: 2005 Nissan Quest SE (standard? simple? edition - i.e. nothing special)

Go to the nearest dealership and take measurements from a used vehicle in their lot. That will be the most expedient way to obtain dimensions for you.

corduroy

Thanks, I thought of that or going to a Carmax. I just didn't want to get hounded by the dealers and Carmax doesn't have a 2016 or 17 model close. I guess I will go to Nissan.

far raf
Car: 2005 Nissan Quest SE (standard? simple? edition - i.e. nothing special)

Tell them you have two large dogs and need dimensions for cages.

corduroy

far raf wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:02 pm
Tell them you have two large dogs and need dimensions for cages.
Yep, I went to the dealership and told them I had to measure for the equipment I transport. Of course had to loose 30 min of my life going through a test drive and telling them I am not interested in buying. I got the dimensions! It's huge! Here they are if anyone needs them. The 95" dimension is variable based on how far you have the front passenger seat back. 95" is about max.

PoMansVan
Car: 2016 Nissan Quest SV

Ah! I wish I would have logged in and caught this thread as I own a 2016 and could have saved you some time by grabbing the measurements. Thanks for posting them! They are pretty roomy. A little odd not having seats that fold into the floor like most other MVs, but the high roof height makes up much of the difference.

RonBranam12

Thanks for those measurements. I just bought a 2016 I plan to sleep/camp in. I have a twin size foam rubber pad (appr. 40" wide) and I was wondering how much space would be left over. I think I will trim it some.

RonBranam12

I found out today a 4' X 8' piece of plywood won't quite fit. I had to lay the front over the top of the seats. Still got it home, though.

Return to “Quest Forum”