2015 Rogue light stays on

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
sjed

I just purchased a new 2015
Rogue SL. It has the stop/start push button. I'm new to these. I noticed that when I park and hit the button once, the engine stops when I get out of the car but the vehicle information display over the steering wheel stays on for about 3 to 5 minutes before going out. Is this normal and is there any setting to get it to go out immediately?

RyleyinSTL
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/ Premium Pkg.

^^This is normal operation. No adjustment. No need to worry about it.

remharmon
Car: 2015 Rogue SL AWD w/ Premium Pkg.

I have same car, mine stays on also, including nav, radio, and headlights if dark (set to auto). Love the headlight delay at night, points right at the house door I need to unlock. However all my internals (dash display, nav, radio, etc) shut off immediately after shutting engine off when I open the driver door.

sjed

Thanks guys, that makes me feel much better.

orkinman
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL

I also just noticed the long period of time delay before the vehicle information display went off. I thought it was broken until I saw this post. It is a very strange design.

Ferrisfan
Car: 2014 Rogue SL FWD w/ Premium Package

It actually works out kind of well. I have a dashcam wired to that same circuit (the 12v power supply gets power until the display goes off) and it gives me a couple of miutes of "is anyone f***ing with my car" footage every time I walk away.

Return to “Rogue Forum”