2014/2015 Rogue wheel sizes?

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
andygold
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Premium Black/Almond

Trying to find compatible rims for a 2015 Rogue SL AWD. I'm looking for winter rims for some snow tires but cannot locate all the rim dimensions. I'd like to go with a minus 1 or minus 2 setup if available. 17" or 16" rims preferred if there's no interference issues or weird offset issues.

Here's what I have so far, but have not been able to verify it all:

SL 18" rims, 5 lug, 114.3 mm (4.5") lug pattern, high positive offset (whatever that happens to be), 66.1 mm center bore, tires 225/60-18.
Unknown: the actual offset or backspacing.

I realize that the 17" rims from the S and SL (2015, and I believe 2014) would also fit, but I don't have any of the specs. I realize the lug pattern and center bore would have to be similar.

Does anyone know for a fact what the dimensions are for '14 & '15 Rogue rims? And does anyone know if the rims from any other model or year Nissan (or other brand) will fit the Rogue without issues. I'm looking for rims that won't mess with the proper offset and also won't stress wheel bearings or interfere with suspension or brakes.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”