2013 Infiniti M56S for sale

The place to buy or sell Infiniti cars and SUV's!
serega13
Car: 2013 M56S

Selling my 2013 Infiniti M56S, last year before they changed names to the Qs, very rare, only a handful of these were made and even fewer with sport package which includes rear wheel steering.

Fully optioned out for this year with all options available from factory including sport package, technology package, deluxe touring package and aerodynamic kit.

In addition it was tastefully modified and updated with the following:

20 inch Nissan GTR wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 255/40 front 285/35 in the back.
Japanese White Ash interior panels
Eibach springs (about 1 inch drop)
Lighted door sills and front emblem (non-bleed through)
Full dechrome with flat black and carbon fiber wrap on roof, grill, and rear chrome trim
Custom built Zury Fabrications exhaust with titanium tips and remote controlled cutouts
Full LED interior and exterior lighting including LED Morimoto fog lights,
HPS intake tubes and K&N filters in stock air boxes
Tail as turn led turning signals
Custom tune with Uprev by Frank Smith of Tuning Tech FS (460hp 480torque to the crank), I have dyno sheet
Additional soundproofing in the doors for less rattle
25% tint all around
Headlights have chameleon tint on them but it can be removed if you'd like

Mechanically it needs nothing, everything works perfectly, no check engine light on, just passed emissions. Will pass inspection but may have to remove some of the tint. I only used synthetic oil (German Castrol) and good quality filters. Brakes are upgraded with 2 piece Stoptech rotors and better pads. Sparkplugs and battery were replaced last year. Interior is 9.5 out of 10, exterior is 9 out of 10 with just a couple small paint chips. Wheels have 3 coats of plastidip which lasted 3 years so far but I did not drive it in the snow. Car was always garaged and spent little to no time parked out in the sun and 0 time driven in the snow as I have several other cars so this was not a grocery getter or kids transport so interior is mint. Exhaust has two modes, slightly louder than stock with a nice deep sound and fully open which is pretty loud and sounds like a muscle car with open headers.

Car was never involved in any accidents and has had all maintenance done by Infiniti dealer. Most upgrades were installed by Nissan/Infiniti performance shop Hill's Garage. I'm second owner, car was purchased as a CPO from Harte Infiniti in November of 2016. Timing Chain recall and propeller shaft recall are both done. I have all maintenance records, 2 keys and a manual.

Price is based on NADA clean retail of 23k plus 1k for all of the mods including aero bumper, side skirts and all of the other upgrades. I feel it's priced fairly under current conditions and it is my opinion that KBB does a disservice to any enthusiast cars like this or ISF so I'm not going by their valuation. However the bank may not agree with this assessment and value it more in line with M37.

I've followed the forum for a long time but never posted so it won't allow DM but you can text me at *REDACTED*.
Attachments
DSC_0340.jpg
DSC_0341.jpg
DSC_0342.jpg
DSC_0343.jpg
DSC_0344.jpg
DSC_0345.jpg
DSC_0346.jpg
DSC_0362.jpg
DSC_0364.jpg
DSC_0365.jpg
DSC_0369.jpg
DSC_0360.jpg
DSC_0356.jpg
DSC_0352.jpg
DSC_0353.jpg
DSC_0368.jpg
DSC_0370.jpg
Last edited by Rogue One on Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SOLD

Return to “Infiniti for Sale”