2011 M56X - Warranty Question / Help

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
angelico
Car: 2011 M56X

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forum, just signed up today actually. My question is I own a 2011 M56X which is now climbing the miles, I've never had any issues really but it currently only has 13 months left on factory warranty with 48k miles on the car and I would like to get a certified infiniti warranty on it. I called my local dealer and the best options seems to be 3yr/48k extension but they want $2300 for it, does anyone know anyone who can get a better deal on this? Im located in Connecticut not sure if that matters at all. Thanks again!

svard75
Car: 06 M35x

Actually when you think about the cost of some of the small parts that could go wrong $2300 is not a lot of money. The other option is an aftermarket warranty but I personally don't recommend those.

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

msvara wrote:Actually when you think about the cost of some of the small parts that could go wrong $2300 is not a lot of money. The other option is an aftermarket warranty but I personally don't recommend those.
I concur, sir. Lots of aftermarket warranties sound great until you find that your mechanic has to wait days or weeks after submitting a claim for payment - in those cases, he may tell you not to bing your car to him. Infiniti warranties are like Infiniti cars and repairs - more pricey than you'd like, but in the end it's money well spent. Replacing just the nav screen unit would likely use up most of the cost of the warranty.

I'm very lucky in that I got my M used from CarMax and they happened to offer me a warranty for 6ys/72k miles for about the same price you were quoted for the Infiniti warranty. I can go anywhere with $100 deductible, and $50 deductible at CarMax shops in the USA. They pay direct to the shop or Infiniti dealer via CC# so no wait on payment.
If that wasn't available to me, I'd definitely get the Infiniti warranty over any other.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”