2010 Infiniti EX35 low beam light

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
Bentpine
Car: Infiniti EX35

First-time poster here. I did search the forum but didn't see the answer to my question, so here goes!

Passenger side low-beam went out on my Infiniti EX35. Unsure whether I have a Halogen or HID lights installed. They are the normal-ish yellow-white color and not bright white blue, although people have told me you can't always tell by color.

Anway, my question is do I need to replace the whole headlight assembly (ouch!) or just the bulb and perhaps a ballast?

Definitely not a car person here so, I apologize if I'm giving the proper information.

Thank you!
Leeanne 2010

z32S
Car: ???? Infiniti EX35

If you have halogen, then replacing the bulb highly likely will solve your issue...but if you have HID, it can either be the bulb or the ballast. u can swap bulbs (left / right) and see if it'll come on - process of elimination. eitherway u will need to remove the bulb .... then u will also find out whether it's halogen / HID

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”