200sx Se-r Not running the best, hesitation

For discussion of front-drive SR20DE, SR20VE and SR20DET engines!
JordansJunk
Car: 1997 nissan 200sx ser

1997 200sx Se-r With the sr20de.
Cold air intake
Cleaned the MAF
Reground MAF to Intake manifold
New front bank 1 02 sensor
New Cyl number 2 injector
New thermostat
New clutch
New NGK G-force spark plugs
Recently ran a bottle of Chevron fuel cleaner through it to see if it would help

My problem is that when its at operating temperature and i give it full throttle it kind of hesitates for a bit then takes off. Now, it doesnt do this all the time, maybe about half the time. I also noticed it DOESNT do it when the engine is not fully warmed up (actually runs almost perfect with a colder engine). Its starting to bother me cause even when i take off from a stop light some times it does the same thing causeing the car to jerk a little since im at such a low speed.
I can also smell gas every once and a while, and have been getting kind of bad milage ( Thought about the gas milage, and im pretty sure this may just be because i put regular in when i usually use premium, never ran regular 87 in it until yesterday)
It has been doing this pretty much since i got it a couple months ago. Never really bugged me til recently
Other then that it starts up in 20 degree weather absolutly fine and still drives good.

I had 2 check engine codes-
P0130- Bank 1 02 sensor (replaced)
P0325- knock sensor ( ordered not recplaced yet)
I have read up that the knock sensor is 90% of the time not bad, but i ordered it anyway.
Would the knock sensor cause this kind of problem?
If not, what are my other options?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, would like to get it fixed!!
Thanks for your time! :biggrin:

Return to “SR20DE / SR20VE / SR20DET Forum (front drive)”