2009 NICOFEST Carlisle: THANK YOU! To all who attended...

Read about NICOclub events of the past.
Heavy
Car: 1992 Mr.Two, 1996 LS4HUNNID, 1999 Appliance on wheels.

nice to meet some of you for the first time and others nice to see you again. it was a fun trip involving car chases, yuengling, dan getting drunk and talking crap to some guy and his gf, oh and yeah stay faded brash

DJButton
Car: 2010 Nissan 240sx

Heavy wrote:nice to meet some of you for the first time and others nice to see you again. it was a fun trip involving car chases, yuengling, dan getting drunk and talking crap to some guy and his gf, oh and yeah stay faded brash
Hahaha, stupid BMW, don't chase us! Drinking Yeungling right now, almost out of them though. I was giving out the room number to girls in the bar too man, you should have seen that. Haha, next year will be just as good, no doubt!

Freakin blast all around, you all rock for showing up, helping out and having fun!

Loki
Car: 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

Thanks right back to you and the NICO crew! Best weekend I've had all year, even if I did did get peed on at 3 in the morning. Definitely looking forward to future NICOfests, Greg!!

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Thanks to everyone who helped out and a special thanks to those who came out for the first time. The more people who know about our events, the bigger and better they can be!

For those of you who don't drive Nissans, thanks for coming out and supporting us too! Like Greg said, we're glad to have you aboard no matter what you drive. It's all about the community anyway, not the cars. That's just common ground between everyone, but the NICO family is what keeps this train going!

Too bad I missed out on most of Sunday. I was busy looking for tires for my G LOL. But I eventually found some, and was glad to make it back to the track by the end of the day. Can't wait till next year!!

Return to “Past NICO Events”