2009 Maxima discussion!!! UPDATED: Full pics inside!

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
redtop91
Car: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start

Ouch! That is kind of pricey but I fear I'm hooked by the '09's looks. I'm probably going to be picking one up

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

I saw one in person yesterday at a dealer. It was a loaded SV with a spoiler. It looked sweet!!!! I love how they are shorter and wider now. Very sporty look, and I love the styling cues from the GT-R.

jsmithsole
Car: 6th Gen maxima

Well I finally got my hands on a 7th gen. my dealer sold the first 2 before I could get there to see them. They got four more today and they let me take one home for the night! It's a fully loaded SV (in silver) I took the car back this morning but let me say that it is awesome!! I am a sucker for a brand new car of course but this thing drives nice. I didn't have the sport package but did have the paddles and manual mode. This car moves and actually the CVT didn't bother me so much. I am into performance but am more of a looks styling type when it comes to my cars. So I think I could live with the CVT and paddle shift. The "simulated" sport mode is kind cool but defenitely is what it is. The NAV is super easy to use, my phone hooked right up no problem to the bluetooth, there's an IPOD plug in the center console along with RCA inputs...sweet! The seats feel great especially the cooled driver's seat, mmm. The glove box I noticed was HUGE, looks like you could fit your laptop in there (seriously) Push button start cool, center channel for the stereo, again cool. The back up camera displays a "guide" I guess, and as you start to turn it shows you where the car will end up, pretty neato!

Once I got back into my car though as Deus said I felt right at home!!

Here's pics:

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Nice. I'm liking it more and more.

We will actually have a Maxima test drive posted up on the homepage late next week as well.

CA-mazing
Car: '92 240sx

dam i was hoping to have the first couple shots of the new Max. my dad works at the Nissan plant here in Smyrna, TN and he's in charge of ordering parts for all the major models, i.e. '09 max, '08 altima, and '08 altima coupe. so he gets to bring one home for a day to drive it around and just have fun with a car that just the sales floor basically. cuz it was april last yr. when i got to drive the altima coupe (BEAST!!) so now when i got to drive the new max.....i needed a tissue for real!!! that CVT tranny is ****ing unbelieveable!!! i swapped that ***** to the bump shift and under hard accel. you felt it shift for like half a sec. and then right back to accel.!!! i think, and i emphisized on i think cuz i was high on accel., but i think i hit 70 mph in 4th at like 4200 RPMs, maybe lower? all i know is i was cruzing 80mph in 5th at 2500 RPMs when i tried to bump up to 6th, to see if it had a 6th....and it did, haha. but dam, i think the new max could out-run a 350.....i'm dead serious!! the gas pedal is sooooooooooo sensitive, but freakin A that was fun as hell. my dad and i both feel that if it was lowered it would like a Nextel Cup car. basically this body style should represent nascar, fo sho! here are a couple pics. i got....

D-Maxima
Car: HSV VQ Statesman 5000i

i really like this car i would buy one if i wasnt going to be a student for the next 2 years

is it coming out to Australia though? Please say yes.

krisackermann
Car: 1996 infiniti i30

yeah we got new maximas in our shop and i think they are hot.. got to drive it too.. i can say it has some balls... this one loaded with everything was 45k and it had a cvt that u could switch to a 6 speed paddle shift too..

Slater
Car: maxima

what up everyone, new to this forum. im a honda guy, but crossing over to the darkside picking up 09 max tomarrow with premium package. ill post pics when i can

edit, some iphone pics, dslr pics coming soon

better pics & oh yeah mavrick nice tint, shouldve did 22" though like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-5DIBT073c

Modified by Slater at 12:35 PM 8/4/2008
Modified by Slater at 12:37 PM 8/4/2008

Mavric01
Car: 2009 Maxima 3.5 SV

I just picked up my new 09 Maxima 3.5SV with the sport, and technology packages. WOW !!!!! What a car !!!! I got the Precision Gray with the lighter gray interior. I traded an 08 Altima coupe that I had only had 6 weeks. Once I test drove the new Maxima I HAD to have it. Here are some pics of my 09 Maxima....

Mav

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Modified by Mavric01 at 1:54 PM 8/2/2008

s13gebala
Car: 99 maxima , 91 sr hatch

i saw this at the dealership, its inside is AMAZING its so ****ing comfy and high tech. one thing i hated is that the hood is so fkn huge its like youre driving a mustang cant see **** or how long it is

bembol
Car: 2015 Murano SL AWD, Cashmere Interior.

Congrats to new Owners!

I took it for a spin yesterday and was amazed with it. My sales, who we bought our '08 Altima Coupes/SL Rogue let me ripped it down 401.

I love what Nissan did for the '09 because I hated the Sixth Generation, this year looks very aggressive and the interior is improved. The Electronic Controlled Tilt/Telescopic Wheel is sweet, my first time seeing one.

michaelle8885
Car: 2009 Nissan Maxima SV SP

jsmithsole

bembol wrote: The Electronic Controlled Tilt/Telescopic Wheel is sweet, my first time seeing one.
Mt 6th gen (the one you hate so much) has it!! It's nice with the driver memory feature with also the seat and mirrors...

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

Well i test drove the new 09 max. I have to say I like it. Just a side note for ya with Iphones. the Iphone 3G will play and work, but will NOT charge with the stock OEM plug.

maximus09
Car: 2009 Maxima

Just got my 09 Maxima S model and gotta say it's awesome. I'd only like to stiffen the suspension on it a little so that I can take faster curves. Everything else will do...for now. Well maybe except the headlights, thinking of adding my own HID kit and was just wondering if anyone knows that type if bulb this car takes. It's a non-standard plug-in type halogen, I know the high beam uses 9005, but the dealer couldn't even say. If anyone knows, please shoot me reply or pm if you like.

rbsileighty
Car: 92 S13 Hatch w/ RB20 & 05 Audi S4 Avant 6MT

Glad to see more 09's out there! FYI the car sounds amazing with the air box open (cold feed removed) if I recall... it was a fluke situation that I heard it but I can't wait until a true cold air is fitted to one of these! Had one overnight last night and was very happy with the driving experience... doesn't feel as big as I thought it would... first priority for me would be suspension to elim the 4x4 look and somewhat soft ride... then stuff the wheel wells with some deep offset 20" ME Progressiv Volk's

CustomDesignConcepts
Car: 03 350Z Track Blue

I think its the best maxima yet in my oppinion. I have a 350z so i dont really care about the performance side of the car, but i am a manager for a dealership and we do carry nissans, so i got to drive it the day it came off the truck. This car is deffinetely turning peoples heads and if you havent seen it in person or test drove one, you got to. I really like the navi. and the whole dashboard. The whole car i think inside and out is perfect. It deffinetely does look like the took every other luxury sedan and molded them into one, but i still like it.

team_work
Car: 2006 G35 coupe

thinking bout trading my 08 altima coupe for the maxima. hom much more did u have to pay on it when u traded the coupe??

ec8931
Car: 07 350z

those rear leds look sick

CT_Maxima

team_work wrote:thinking bout trading my 08 altima coupe for the maxima. hom much more did u have to pay on it when u traded the coupe??
I heard that the initial Maxima production cars went for list or above. Now, with the economy as it is, there are discounts. A dealer quoted me $500 less than invoice. Is this real? It could be sleazy car dealer bait and switch garbage.

blackmamba09

ive had my 3.5 s for 7 weeks now and i love everythin about the car.. handling, accel, comfort. my first nissan and so far im likin the crap out of it.

jsmithsole

The Stillen 7th gen was just finished for SEMA

jspagna1
Car: Pathfinder

I love every angle of the car except for the rear end. I hateit. The spoiler helps,but man but ugly from behind.

Rosati
Car: 01 I30 Touring Gunmetal Gray

all im gonna say is when i first saw it on the road, I not only did a double take but was open jawed and my neck still hurts....

ser5150msn
Car: 2009 Maxima SV Sport

I love mine, I just got it last week. Tuscan Sun with black leather.

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”