2007 NICOFEST-NOPI Nationals, Atlanta: aftermath...another great weekend!

Read about NICOclub events of the past.
brandonlgilbert
Car: 1996 240sx SE w/ S14 SR20DET

KC, I almost splooged my pants when that car came rolling up. I usually don't like the S14.5, but that car is dead sexy. Let me know if he ever sells those Advans.

One Finger
Car: 2003 Nissan Altima

Eikon wrote:
OW OW!! lookin' good girls... thank god y'all came to help out when our nico model bailed... lol

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

One Finger wrote:
OW OW!! lookin' good girls... thank god y'all came to help out when our nico model bailed... lol
Abby, You were amazing.. thanks so much for all your hard work for the weekend. You sold a lot of t-shirts..

CRAZY Z
Car: 2003 350z track edition

Had a blast this weekend...Just wanted to say thanks for welcoming me in. Special thanks to Torry, Joe, Justin, and Abby for making feel at home.

I'm glad I could get 2 cars registered for NICO to help bring home the club trophy.

JimmyCRAZY Z

One Finger
Car: 2003 Nissan Altima

CRAZY Z wrote:Had a blast this weekend...Just wanted to say thanks for welcoming me in. Special thanks to Torry, Joe, Justin, and Abby for making feel at home.

I'm glad I could get 2 cars registered for NICO to help bring home the club trophy.

JimmyCRAZY Z
no thanks necessary bud and congrats on the trophy!! it was awesome meeting you this weekend!

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

Florida240sx wrote:Just got back to Florida. Ended up handing out a nico card on I-75 to a silver maxima lol. Everyone make it home safe?
Just barely! We had a blow out on the trailer at about 10 at night in the middle of nowhere (I-24 in Western TN). It took out the trailer fender, but it was a tandem axle and there were two tires so we made it to the shoulder with no problems. Luckily I had my LED safety glasses so I could see what I was doing (forgot a flashlight). Pretty interesting changing a tire w/ semis rolling past just a couple feet behind you! We finally pulled in at 2 in the morning.

Had a blast and so did my buddy RJ. Just goes to show what kind of people we have when a guy who's never been on the site can show up and be welcomed and have a great time. Big thanks to everyone for all the hard work that went into this event. I apologize for leaving early yesterday, but RJ's wife still hasn't gotten over the fact that he went on this trip.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

ain't no thing...we'll mail you the trophy

eds13
Car: 89 240sx Hatch, 07 Armada LE, 06 M35x, 97 C35 Laurel, 94 JDM Q45

i left another 1:30 after you did, its no biggie mang!

ZenkiS14
Car: 1996 Nissan S14 240sx SE

cnichols wrote:
Just barely! We had a blow out on the trailer at about 10 at night in the middle of nowhere (I-24 in Western TN). It took out the trailer fender, but it was a tandem axle and there were two tires so we made it to the shoulder with no problems. Luckily I had my LED safety glasses so I could see what I was doing (forgot a flashlight). Pretty interesting changing a tire w/ semis rolling past just a couple feet behind you! We finally pulled in at 2 in the morning.

Had a blast and so did my buddy RJ. Just goes to show what kind of people we have when a guy who's never been on the site can show up and be welcomed and have a great time. Big thanks to everyone for all the hard work that went into this event. I apologize for leaving early yesterday, but RJ's wife still hasn't gotten over the fact that he went on this trip.
Yea ya bastard. We smoked part of your trailer at about 70 mph right after your blow out.

Good time though overall!

BTW, for everyone reading, i was the guy from STL in the DRIFT shirt all weekend.

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

ZenkiS14 wrote:
Yea ya bastard. We smoked part of your trailer at about 70 mph right after your blow out.

BTW, for everyone reading, i was the guy from STL in the DRIFT shirt all weekend.
Haha, what's up Kyle, was good to meet you and put a face with the name. I have to apologize about Sunday when you came up to me in the BP area when we were walking the banana around. I know I turned away while you were talking and I turned back and you all had walked away. Didn't want you guys to think I was blowing you off, haha. Glad you came out, hung out at the NICO booth, and sat and talked, was definately a good time. I'll have to make it out to STL to watch a midnight madness event one of these days and harass Nichols.

Also, RJ, was great to meet you, and tell your wife that you coming out is all my fault. As long as she doesn't call me i'm ok with her yelling at me

EvoRay
Car: 09 cube 6spd

yep, it was great indeed!! was better than last year (which was my first) i was suprised how many people would just randomly chat/ ask me stuff just cause i was helpin with the T-shirts. and i was glad that i could help those that had questions or parkin problems. on top of that, the bull horn was alot of fun too...lol.. i really hope i can make next year again!!!

crashcourse
Car: 92 nissan 240sx-hatch, 95 240sx- coupe

wish i could have met more of you i spent all thursday night after work rebuilding just to get down there after blowing it up that morning so i was a little out of it but i made it and was safe...

<center></center>

s13@sim
Car: 03 350Z Track

yeah it was nice meeting everybody. Couldn't imagine the weekend to be much better other then the traffic/rain/ride home. I will mosdef try my damnest to be there again next year. Thanks NICO

Tom(92 red 240 w/ Z32 wheels)

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Good deal.

Just make sure inbetween you stick around on NICO

euromaxima

[QUOTE=audtatious]Good deal.Just make sure inbetween you stick around on NICO [/QUOTE

Where are the pics of the maximas that won, the list is already on nopi.com Never heard of any of the guys that won, my friend that went said he took all kinds of pics of maxima one being a two tone black on top green on bottom . he is mailing me a cd of it,

kjswann21
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx

You guys from NICO showed me a lot of love at NOPI, made me feel right at home thank you to all the NICO guys and the Models.

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Thanks for coming out! Glad you had fun!

-Dan

maxhopper
Car: 02 Maxima SE 6spd

It was great to see all the faces I haven't seen in so long; as well as meet a whole other bunch of great people this year.

Thanks to every one who came out and repped for NICO!

Special thanks to the lovely ladies who modeled for us, and the folks who helped slinging t-shirts and calenders. You all did an awesome job!

nismo1219
Car: '12 Nissan Altima 3.5SR
'99 Nissan Maxima GLE

euromaxima wrote:Where are the pics of the maximas that won, the list is already on nopi.com Never heard of any of the guys that won, my friend that went said he took all kinds of pics of maxima one being a two tone black on top green on bottom . he is mailing me a cd of it,
dude - i have no idea who won. my fiance and i spent all day sunday walking around looking for other maxima that werent with nico. we found about 4 outside of nico but they definately werent for show...just stock (probably only registered for the parking). i would also like to see pics of the winning maximas if anyone has any...

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

I don't know who it was that won either which is weird considering there was only 20-30 cars registered.

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

ZenkiS14 wrote:

At least the lil' Civic is unharmed...that's all that matters.

Ch3es3Pl3as3

aemaxin wrote:Great weekend, this was my first time coming but i will def be back for as long as it will be a show!!! Fun times....
Me and my boyfriend and 2 of our friends went and it was our first time going and we all loved it it was awesome and my boyfriend loved the drifting part the most and he even has a 240 and he is a member on here

audtatious

OMG!!!! I just found a picture where I am ALMOST smiling!!!!!

I will need to work on that for next year. We can't have pix of me going around without the grumpy look

euromaxima

Here you go , here are some pics my friend took of maximas for me since I couldn't make it.

coulpe morel are at http://s91.photobucket.com/alb...imas/
Modified by euromaxima at 9:00 AM 9/21/2007

taffy16400
Car: Had to sell both of my 3rd gen Maximas. I currently have a 2005 Mazda 6.

I just saw my picture of "framed booty". Hilarious!! Thanks to whoever took that pic. lol

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

taffy16400 wrote:I just saw my picture of "framed booty". Hilarious!! Thanks to whoever took that pic. lol
That would be me. Thank you for the booty.

KimberKenobi
Car: the Camel

audtatious wrote:I will need to work on that for next year. We can't have pix of me going around without the grumpy look
Matt the grumpy old man ;oD

nismo1219
Car: '12 Nissan Altima 3.5SR
'99 Nissan Maxima GLE

id really like to see more pics of that black/green maxima. does anybody know where he got that hood??

arabdrifter
Car: 89' s13 coupe

drive from michigan-13.5hrs, nico shirt&banner-$20, first time goin to nopi nationals atlanta and having the greatest time-PRICELESS!!! awsome trip despite a little bad luck the fist day when we stopped in greensboro,N.C. lots of stupid ricers trying to race my boys evo8 and almost hit us on the way to the show at over 100mph. The hotel was ****, no after party, no tuner bag, and the most poorly coordinated mag(super street) i've ever met. whatever b*tches..next time i'll hook up with some real peeps from nico!! anyhow the nico cars were amazing,cool people, & most important very well organized...hope to do this again next year???!!!

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

arabdrifter wrote:drive from michigan-13.5hrs, nico shirt&banner-$20, first time goin to nopi nationals atlanta and having the greatest time-PRICELESS!!! awsome trip despite a little bad luck the fist day when we stopped in greensboro,N.C. lots of stupid ricers trying to race my boys evo8 and almost hit us on the way to the show at over 100mph. The hotel was ****, no after party, no tuner bag, and the most poorly coordinated mag(super street) i've ever met. whatever b*tches..next time i'll hook up with some real peeps from nico!! anyhow the nico cars were amazing,cool people, & most important very well organized...hope to do this again next year???!!!
Hopefully you can make it next year. We'll be there!

Return to “Past NICO Events”