2005 Nissan Murano transmission pump

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
TonySango
Car: 2005 Nissan Murano

Hi there!
I am looking to buy a "transmission pump" for a 2005 Nissan Murano 3.5L engine.
Manufacturer engine code: VQ35DE
SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Type:TLJNLTVZ50EUA
Is there anyone out there to help me? I am even considering buying a used one if I don't find a one? Please help help help!

PersephoneJade
Car: Nissan: 06 Titan, 05 Murano, 95 240sx

The only thing that comes up when I search for what you are looking for, are your posts on forums, the full transmission, and Murano specs (which do not include any of the info you supplied other than the the engine type). Nissan's actual site couldn't find "TLJNLTVZ50EUA" at all.

You might need to supply more information or something in order for someone to be able to help you out.

TonySango
Car: 2005 Nissan Murano

PersephoneJade,
Thanks for your reply. I am almost sure all the information I sent is enough to locate/find the part. I even included some pictures. Did you see them?
What seems to be the issue for me is the scarcity of this item because a few people would want to sell only the pump without the transmission. Most people want to sell all the transmission assembly with the pump on it.
If there is anyone out there who things there is an additional information needed then please let me know so I may provide but for now I think all the information sent is sufficient for locating the right and correct part. Please let me know as I am still looking for the part!

PersephoneJade
Car: Nissan: 06 Titan, 05 Murano, 95 240sx

There are no pictures on your post and the information you provided didn't show up for anything when I looked for it, not even when I searched Nissan for an OEM part, which is why I said that maybe some more information would be a good idea.
I have the same vehicle as you do down to the trim level (SE) and looking through the manual at the cross-section of the CVT system, the only pump I found associated with the transmission is the oil pump but that doesn't come across to me as what you are looking for.
Maybe you would have better luck getting a transmission from a scrap yard and pulling the part you need that way. Good luck, hopefully you'll get the answer you are looking for. :)

Return to “Murano Forum”