2005 g35x died and wont restart

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
Django89
Car: 2005 Infiniti G35x

when i was driving my g. It all of a sudden shut off and would not restart. I thought it was my relay for the ecm cuz it was buzzing swapped for another. Started the car. Shut it off and then would not restart. I have no ses light on the dash when key is in on postion and not running and cooling fans stay on high all the time. Fuel pump is acting funny. I thought it was the ipdm that got wet. Which it has before but cleaned the drain holes. took it out dissasembled it dried it. The fuel pump before taking the ipdm apart didnt work. After i dried the ipdm it works now but makes funny noises.and intermittimg pumps fuel. Ecm relay has power to two prongs whem checked with a test light. Anyone have a pinout of the ecm connector so i can check there for power and any advice. I do have a ses light befoee this for cat Efficiency and a manual trans switch switch. Any advice is much apprectiated

mdmellott
Car: '13 Kia Soul+ 2.0L AT
'02 Pathfinder SE 3.5L AT P/4WD

You can find wiring diagrams in the FSM here.>>> https://www.nicoclub.com/service-manual ... 005/ec.pdf
Check fuel pressure in the system to see if pump or regulator are working correctly.

Django89
Car: 2005 Infiniti G35x

Found the issue ipdm got wet and fried the ecm circut. Jumping power let it start

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”