2003 NISSAN SENTRA SE-R SPEC V NISMO MODS ..06/21/11 update

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
pc240sx
Car: 90 240sx

Anita wrote:Thanks for the reply. Iv already found a aftermarket catback. Putting it on either this weekend or next. Maybe I should have the dealer take care of the prob but I hate dealing wit them. N plus I'm tearing it all down n rebuilding it all up little by little anyway. Bought the catback n intake systems two days ago n I got my sights on headers , msd , short shifter, and maybe something wit the ecu. I'm being told that I should reprogram the ecu or something to get more
Fuel pumping. Still researching stuff. Thank god I got a friend that knows some stuff. N any suggestions u guys got will will be appreciated.
get a greddy dont get cheap stuff like ebay cat backs under $250 or ur car gonna sound like honda civic ; u maybe lucky if nissan put a new engine ; cai intake i personal like AEM or NISMO .headers NISMO 4-1 cat less or dc sport 4-2-1 .mds is work less cuz qr25de have ignition coil ,short shifter ,try to find nissan sport u will feel driven a 350z .ECU to much drama NEO or SAFC work but whit widebands or just get STILLEN piggibag is only 2 mode regular drive y sport jast 5hp .no pro find my in www.b15u.com my nick is JC-B15SPECV .. PEACE

Anita
Car: 2003 Nissan sentra se-r spec v

Alright guys. Here is another question. What do I do bout my ecu.? I'm being told I should reflash it. Prob is that I don't know who should do it. I hear bad reviews on all of the company's that do it. So I'm hoping I can get an answer from someone that has done it already on there 2003 Nissan sentra ser spec v. U guys been a big help already wit some of my questions.

homer305
Car: 2002 Nissan Sentra SE R

what up yawl. i'm not the type to join anything on a jump but i was looking for some some ideas on tire upgrades and read the problem with the faulty start and didn't want some of yawl spending money on all kinds of crap if you don't have to. my nephew has worked for nissan now for 8 years. The deal is that there is a badsensor coming from the bottom of the car. i'll get you the name and a pic of where it is. if i can change it myself so can you. the sensor is about $ 50.00 that will take care of the faulty start. ill post some pics of my ride. looks similar to juan's.
by the way how do i upload photos?

pc240sx

sorry i was so busy cuz now i need rebuild my block is knocking and i just find out was may conecting rod bearing.

only one is bad .

but the crankshaft got grind.

this is how isthe car now.

pc240sx

homer305 wrote:what up yawl. i'm not the type to join anything on a jump but i was looking for some some ideas on tire upgrades and read the problem with the faulty start and didn't want some of yawl spending money on all kinds of crap if you don't have to. my nephew has worked for nissan now for 8 years. The deal is that there is a badsensor coming from the bottom of the car. i'll get you the name and a pic of where it is. if i can change it myself so can you. the sensor is about $ 50.00 that will take care of the faulty start. ill post some pics of my ride. looks similar to juan's.
by the way how do i upload photos?
check this site may help u a lot!!!

http://www.b15u.com/sentra-specific-ins ... ensor.html

03specv1012
Car: 2003 spec v

Hey man I believe I bought your old spec v from the guy you sold he said he had no idea wht was done to it was just seeing if you could tell me more about the car

03specv1012
Car: 2003 spec v

It's not letting me reply on the message for some reason and
Does it have jwt bsrk in it and the cams still ?

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”