2003 BMW X5 4.6iS Dinan Supercharged in Houston TX

A place to buy or sell non-Nissan cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, or any other type of vehicle!
NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

Selling to make space for an F80 M3.

Price: $17,000
Year: 2003
Make: BMW
Model: 4.6iS
VIN: 5UXFB93513LN79887
Mileage ~134,000 (Will continue to go up, I plan to drive it on the weekends and when I have short trips for work, DD duty has been fully reassigned to another vehicle)
Color: Sapphire Black
Interior: Black Leather w/ Comfort seats.
Mods: Dinan Supercharger kit, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan Front Strut Bar, Front Eibach Drop Springs (Rear bags coded to level), Black powder coated Style 168 Wheels, Headliner wrapped in black faux-suede, AVIN Avant4 with Resler iBus, DSP amp removed and replaced with JL 5 channel, Facelift E53 Taillights, Probably more I am forgetting, will update if I remember.

AFG O R E LIK (at) Yahu

^ remove space before the @, the rest you can figure out. Sorry for the screwy contact, spamming is getting out of hand.

I've owned the vehicle since March of 2020. Carfax says I am the 7th owner but I believe I am the 4th or 5th since a couple owners moved states with it.

In my possession it's had the following work done:

- New rear bags
- Front suspension refresh
- Front brake rotors and pads
- Rear pads
- Timing guides
- New spark plugs (weren't needed but did for good measure)
- Top end reseal
- Griptech 3.50 SC pulley
- Headliner rewrap (as mentioned above)
- AVIN Avant4 (as mentioned above)
- Facelift tails (as mentioned above)
- All 4 door handle carriers
- Left rear window regulator
- All new belts
- Full cooling system refresh
- Fresh transmission fluid and filter (ZF Fluid)
- Fresh diff and xfer case fluid
- New tailgate bump stops (starting to go again, need to be replaced with the updated design)
- Newer (used) Factory headlight housings (old ones were badly faded)
- New DWS06+ tires all around installed 2/23/22
- Valley pan gasket
- Intake manifold gaskets
- Replaced the 2 custom Dinan specific AC line and 2 factory lines due to leaks.
- Powder coated Valve Covers
- Opened SC to confirm condition of seals.

NO OIL CONSUMPTION. I experienced varying levels of oil loss and consumption throughout my ownership which has all been resolved. Leaking gaskets/seals replaced, Dinan PCV (318ti CCV) replaced, Worst loss was from a large crack in the SC drain hose which was replaced approximately 1000 miles ago, the oil level has stayed absolutely constant since.

NO BLOWBY OR COMPRESSION LOSS

The gas tank cap warning and associated EVAP leak code that pops up every so often when the weather is cold, when deleted with a standard code reader the code stays away for anywhere from 500 to 4000 miles before returning. It sometimes takes some time to start up if sitting for a while or if the tank is topped off which I would assume is tied to the EVAP codes. Never bothered me, never affected drivability, so I never messed with it. Harris county is an emissions county and the vehicle is registered and inspected here with no issues.

The interior is a 9/10, the seats and carpets are almost perfect. Some of the soft-touch has rubbed off in the usual places, a few of the wood trim pieces have cracks in the resin, they may be salvageable, they're not bad enough to bother me so I never replaced them.

The exterior is an 8/10 the paint is mostly in great shape but there are some chips on the front along with one spot of peeled paint on the front bumper that's about 2 inch x 3/4 inch. The "shadowline" on the roof racks is fading.

The 4.6 used to split daily driver duty with my 335i. Both are now being sold to make space for an incoming F80 M3, 4.6 has to go first since its the more difficult to move. I'm happy to answer any questions. Due to the amount of spam please reach out to me via PM and we can exchange phone numbers and emails. I'm happy to take the car in to a local shop of your choice for a PPI to be paid for by the potential buyer.

Return to “Other Vehicles For Sale”