Slammed, Lowered, Stance, Rogue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
SlimSlammedRogue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

while off-roading today, i saw my suspension load up and max out many times. i saw this and thought of you:

you can see more here: chatroom-off-roading-t572645.html

SlimSlammedRogue

ImStricken wrote:while off-roading today, i saw my suspension load up and max out many times. i saw this and thought of you:

you can see more here: chatroom-off-roading-t572645.html
Welcome, we've been expecting you

SlimSlammedRogue

Rolling

SlimSlammedRogue

nate5490
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S

Does anyone know if Murano Coilovers would work on a Rogue?

nate5490
Car: 2012 Nissan Rogue S

SlimSlammedRogue

nate5490 wrote:Does anyone know if Murano Coilovers would work on a Rogue?
they dont.

SlimSlammedRogue

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

SlimSlammedRogue wrote:Image
WTF? Did you lose control and slam into ice or something?

SlimSlammedRogue

followingnfront wrote:
WTF? Did you lose control and slam into ice or something?
nah lady pulled out of dead stop traffic into my lane and i couldnt stop in time

followingnfront
Car: 2017 Maxima S

I take it you're ok? No injuries? Alone in the car?

SlimSlammedRogue

followingnfront wrote:I take it you're ok? No injuries? Alone in the car?
Just some sores and yea i was alone in car, I guess this time around i can get my projector retorfit done while i get the black housings

SlimSlammedRogue

Just some sores and yea i was alone in car, I guess this time around i can get my projector retorfit done while i get the black housings

darylzero
Car: Nissan Rogue 2009 SL AWD Premium Pkg.

SlimSlammedRogue wrote:
Damn glad you are ok for the most part. Looks like your air bag deployed, did the air bag hurt? I always hear those do their own serious damage.

3linkedchevy
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Alright, I bumped an older different thread, and got referred to this thread. Looking into doing the H&R springs on my girlfriends '08 Rogue. Is it recommended to do a shorter shock in the rear to prevent the spring from potentially popping out under some articulation, such as a steep driveway or something.

Sorry for what might be a dumb question, I come from an offroad racing and lifted truck back ground. Thanks for help in advance.

SlimSlammedRogue

3linkedchevy wrote:Alright, I bumped an older different thread, and got referred to this thread. Looking into doing the H&R springs on my girlfriends '08 Rogue. Is it recommended to do a shorter shock in the rear to prevent the spring from potentially popping out under some articulation, such as a steep driveway or something.

Sorry for what might be a dumb question, I come from an offroad racing and lifted truck back ground. Thanks for help in advance.
No you dont need to get a shorter shock. But you do need to get new ones front and rear depending on the mileage and when they were last changed.

3linkedchevy

SlimSlammedRogue wrote:
3linkedchevy wrote:Alright, I bumped an older different thread, and got referred to this thread. Looking into doing the H&R springs on my girlfriends '08 Rogue. Is it recommended to do a shorter shock in the rear to prevent the spring from potentially popping out under some articulation, such as a steep driveway or something.

No you dont need to get a shorter shock. But you do need to get new ones front and rear depending on the mileage and when they were last changed.

Cool, thanks for the info. It has almost 152k miles on it, and I have replaced the rears in the last 2 years (forget exactly when). The fronts I was planning on doing somewhat soon. So I figured I would do the springs at the same time.

The rears I replaced with KYB... and suggestions for the front?

specsleeper

Cool, thanks for the info. It has almost 152k miles on it, and I have replaced the rears in the last 2 years (forget exactly when). The fronts I was planning on doing somewhat soon. So I figured I would do the springs at the same time.

thought I'd let you knowbut h&r discontinued springs for 08-13 rogues cuz I was planning on doing the same unless your going a different route

3linkedchevy

specsleeper wrote:

thought I'd let you knowbut h&r discontinued springs for 08-13 rogues cuz I was planning on doing the same unless your going a different route

Well that sucks. I did notice on there website they don't come up anymore, but I can find them on other websites such as Amazon.

Might have to send them an email and see if any of there vendors may or may not have any old ones.

SlimSlammedRogue

If anything youd have to buy them used

psychocube
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube

Well i have been searching for lowering springs for my 2013 AWD Nissan Rogue i have had no luck. Supposedly H&R had a listing as part # 53025 but they were never made. I called H&R and they said that they never existed. I am looking to lower my 2013 Nissan Rouge S (awd) with a sport lowering spring. Here is the good news. I found a place called Road Magnet Performance Springs down in Baltimore Maryland and they are willing to develop a set of lowering springs but they need a donor car for approx 1 week to do the engineering and testing. At that point they are free to the customer who provided the donor/test car and the lady Alaina who I spoke to there said thats about $600 worth of parts and labor. I live in CT and work and have two children so I just cant take off and drive multiple states away for one week. So I think there is other people that might be interested in lowering springs and all of us on the forum could benefit from this. Any questions my Name is Craig and my cell # is 860-874-3852 and the name of the company is Road Magnet Performance springs . Their phone number is 1-866-419-7721 and i spoke to Alaina. I just talked to her yesterday so it should be fresh in her head...thanks guys..lets get some springs made up !!! :bigthumb:

SlimSlammedRogue

Qashqai

Thank you very much for the update. I was wondering how the reapirs were going!

SlimSlammedRogue

SlimSlammedRogue

Aaaaannnnnnndddd Im back, ... after 50 days.
The body shop ruined my Foglight and sidemarker wiring and what not, But once I get it back to where it needs to be I should be fine.

Sold the XXRs and picked up some 350z touring V1's.

My homie stopped by with his clean FA5 to check her out (more low coming soon)

Going Oem+ this year with more low and Nissan Rogue Krom bumpers and a few extras

SlimSlammedRogue

I got a lot done today even whilst being sick.
Changed axles
changed serpentine belt
changed diff fluid, rewired my fogs
got the tranny computer on thursday and put that in,
Test fitted the custom camber arms, toe arms and top hats

Now all i have to do is send the tcu out to get re tuned and figure out why my sidemarker doesnt work

ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

DAMN WHERE THE FUQ WAS I!? SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS MAN!

kinda reminds me of my accident. lady stopped at her stop sign just pulled right out. i couldnt stop fast enough.

SlimSlammedRogue

I think i fell in love with my car again, i need these wheels

JB'sTitanXD
Car: 2017 Titan XD Cummins

those rays 370z wheels are bad a**, specially if you can get your hands on a black chrome set.

Return to “Rogue Forum”