1990 Maxima Donor (for parts}

Buy or sell Nissan / Datsun cars, trucks, SUV's and crossover Vehicles!
dvlukno
Car: 1989 Maxima

1990 Maxima Donor (for parts}

Postby dvlukno » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:35 am

The sad day has come that I have to let my 3rd gen Maxima go. It runs but I replaced the transmission with a rebuilt used one and it won't engage at all. I believe it can be fixed but I simply do not have the time or space or resources to put into it. It might be an easy fix to the pressure line or a replacement to the filter but I just don't know. The engine is a replaced used with about 80,000 miles on it.

The body is in good shape with a few dings and the front bumper has a tear in it. I've got a replacement dashboard in mint condition that I never got a chance to install. There's a cracked rear lens cover that I never got around to replacing.

I'm located in northern California so you'll have to figure out how to get it, and quick. It's parked where it cannot stay for much longer.

if you're interested, contact me via private message and I'll send you pictures and get you my phone number so we can talk.

I'll take the first reasonable offer. I'm so sad to see her go. I consider her my 5th wife. But alas, all things are temporary and all good things must come to an end...

Rogue One
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Re: 1990 Maxima Donor (for parts}

Postby Rogue One » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:29 pm

Moved to correct forum.

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.
5. PRICE: Include a price, plain and simple.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

If you're serious about selling your car you should add at least one photo. Listings with pictures tend to sell better than those without any.
How to upload pictures on NICOclub:
Using IMGUR

You can also use the attachment function to add a photo.

dvlukno

Postby dvlukno » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:06 am

EDITED:
• Price is $500 OBO
3rd Gen Maxima, has < 100k miles on motor
- 2 new CV Axles
- 1yo radiatior
- New MAF
- Big 3 wiring update
- New fuel pump
- excellent replacement dash (yours to install)

• Contact me at dvlukno(at)gmail.com
maxima.jpg

dvlukno

Postby dvlukno » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:46 am

I should mention that these wheels are no longer on it but I put 18 in 4th gen Maxima wheels on it that are in great shape with decent tires.

Oh and here's a pic of the engine bay..
Attachments
0309191057.jpg
Picture of the VG30E inside..

dvlukno

Postby dvlukno » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:53 am

and here's a sexy collage I made on Instagram but I can't find the original photos. I took these just after I painted it

did I mention there's a new alternator, new starter and IAC valve?
Attachments
20200206_094910.jpg

Return to “Nissan For Sale”