1982 200sx wiring issues

Here you'll find topics regarding the Datsun B210, 310, 610, 710, 810, 1200, and lots of other models - All are welcome!
dreadsiren
Car: nissan 720 1982-1985

helping my mom fix up a 200sx... cant find any wiring diagrams for the poor thing, if any one has at least the fuse box diagram that would be awesome! also, does any one have a picture of how the heater selector is supposed to be? its missing the fan switch and there is a fuse? I'm not sure how its supposed to look as they tore the poor thing apart! they have toggles going to nothing and the spedo and fuel gauge dont work... but I would love love love it if someone could send me a fuse box layout (passenger side under dash), also a relay layout would be sweet! found them (under hood on passenger side)

thanks in advance!

ItSuperPanda
Car: 1981 Datsun 200SX Hardtop (Cut and Converted to Convertible)

I know I'm new to here, but I just got an 81 200SX and I just ordered the Haynes book for my car. Almost all Haynes books have the full wiring diagram for that car. You should look into ordering one for her car. It will be your best friend. I have used a Haynes Repair Manual for all the cars I have owned. Best money you will spend.

dreadsiren
Car: nissan 720 1982-1985

if I had the money I would have purchased one already... but thank you anyway

I found all the relay info... just need to know which fuse is what... is there any one who might care enough pretty pretty please let me know which fuse is which?? (passenger side under glove box)

thanks in advance

Return to “Other Datsun Cars”