1973 Datsun Pickup

1972-1979 Datsun 620 forums. All 620-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
odpl_Pauly

Well that was a wasted effort.  Anyway, I will give it another go.  Several months ago my friend passed away and left his wife with a 1973 Datsun Pickup.  It is yellow with chrome side rails, toneau cover, custom lock box, new tires and wheels, four speed standard tranny, and in excellent conditon.  I am trying to sell it for his widow as my wife says I don't need another truck.  I have no idea of its value so any help or prospects would be dearly appreciated.  I am located in Fairfield, CA.  Thanks.  Pauly

71-521

Welcome....post up some pictures and tell us a little more about it...
vin number would help to see how low of a number it is...
is it completely stock?
Sorry to hear about your friend, hopefully we can get it to a good home...
Paul

odpl_Pauly

Thanks - I will get some pictures made and have them posted.  Hopefully it will help my friends widow to be able to sell it.  :D Pauly

kenbagby

Pauly, the value is in the eye of the beholder. My old 620 was all primer. She got me through the first years of marriage picking up fire wood to save us money on heating. Even though she had a valve with a piece broke out the side of my thumb she still hauled everthing I threw at her (fire wood stacked to the top of the bed and a trailer filled to the top as well. After a rebuild I gave her to my Nephew who drove her for several years and then had a front-end collision. I wish I still had the old "poop-truck". My 620 was priceless. I hope you find a good home for your friends truck. Please do post pictures. Ken

odpl_Pauly

The vin number for the 1973 Datsun is PL620166562, Model 620, Engine L16.  As far as I can tell it is stock, though the interior may have been redone since it looks almost new.  The speedometer registers 43,000 or so, and that could be 143,000 or 243,00 since the age of the vehicle.  I drove it yesterday and since it hasn't been run for some time it was a bit hard to start, needed a lot of pumping the accelarator but once it started and I drove it enough to get the engine warmed up, it ran fine.  Attached is a picture of it for those that might be interested.  Pauly

DATSUN1300UTE

nice ute mate!!

Mitch

Pac. coast Datsun

Pauly maybe you could put it up on E bay. Im sure it will sell for alot. It's very clean & beautifull.

stubble88

Is this still for sale?

lookin for a73 datsun

We are looking for a 73 datsun to buy, maybe we could work something out here is my e-mail [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Return to “Datsun 620”