1965 L320 for sale

1962-1965 Datsun L320 and NL320 forums - The truck that started it all in the US. All 320-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
65tuxedo
Car: 05 G35 Coupe

I have to get rid of some of my vehicles. Need to sell my really good looking and cool 65 L320. It has 88K, starts, runs, stops, and drives well for being a 65. I use it almost daily for cruising or running errands, my wife even enjoys it! The body is pretty straight with no rust. It has all new wheel cylinders and a couple of new brake lines, the brakes are very good. The clutch cylinder has been replaced. It has 4 new KYB shocks. It has a new muffler. New plug wires. Fresh oil change. The radio (not original) plays. The glass is good. 4speed on the column. Interior is in good shape and has been reupholstered. I have a toolbox that mounts on the bed if you would want that. The truck is now red, it started out white. Paint is ok, would look really good if someone who knew how would buff it out. I will be happy to send some pics if you want to see it. Send me an email to [email protected] and I will reply with pics and answers. Call at any reasonable hour day or evening (Central time zone) Truck is in the NE corner of Oklahoma.

Price $3800 firm. No trades, need fewer vehicles.

Thanks for looking.
JB Lewis
918 231 8939

Return to “Datsun 320”