19 Rogue Tire Pressure

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
zukabaker
Car: 2019 Rogue SV AWD

datechboss101 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:34 am
zukabaker wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:39 am

I also have a low tire pressure issue on the right rear tire but I am sure that I have something in the tire and I am planning on going to my tire shop to take a look. As far as the other tires they seem to hold pressure perfectly.
If 1 tire is reading bad than either the rim got damaged or you have something in the tire.
Are all 4 tires doing the same thing?
This thread got a little confusing to read! LOL
Not all 4 tires are doing the same thing. I had the dealer fill to 36 at last service but somehow its mostly that one tire that is showing a lower reading on the TPMS than the recommended cold 33 PSI. However, I rarely drive the dang thing since its plagued with issues and reliability problems in my eyes. I might end up finding my analog tire pressure gauge (probably somewhere in the house) and double-check the pressures. And I am going to overfill it to see if it is really a leak by putting it at 40 PSI. If it is a leak, then I have to check where its coming from, either the tire or the wheel. If its the wheel, I am hoping Nissan warranties this. If its the tire, I got a nearly new tire from the now destroyed 2016 Rogue laying around in the garage.

Return to “Rogue Forum”