100% Custom NICO Tshirts! Quality custom work! SKY IS THE LIMIT!

All things Altima Coupe.
LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

Maybe you saw my custom NICO AltimaCoupe.com shirt in another thread

http://www.onthespottees.com/nico Check out the video on there!

I love my Shirt!

On The Spot Tees has created an Online store exclusively for Nico Club members. http://www.onthespottees.com/nico

You can now order CUSTOM Printed Nico Shirts. (they even have stuff for the ladies!)

They specialize in Custom Direct to Garment Full Color Printing and are offering Custom Tee's with your forum Username and custom image on the front pocket of the shirts (such as a picture of your car, logo, etc). As of now there are only Men and Womens T-Shirts with a variety of colors and styles on the store, but it has room to expand with the added input from YOU GUYS!

POST YOUR IDEAS/CONCEPTS HERE!

This is something we've all been looking forward to for a while... Its finally here! http://www.onthespottees.com/nico

My personal experience with these guys has been great, they are very responsive to any input ive given them, and respond quickly to emails and you can even give em a call to talk about your ideas!

As always... you guys want a discount.... We worked out a deal with onthespottees.com and if you use the code "altimacoupe" during checkout, you will get 10% off your entire order!

Order some shirts, design your own, post the images here!

phobs

GOOD LOOKS, LBC! These shirts look awesome, I'll be buying one soon. These can be very useful for them large Nissan meets, especially because of the custom username option .

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

phobs wrote:GOOD LOOKS, LBC! These shirts look awesome, I'll be buying one soon. These can be very useful for them large Nissan meets .
Yeah man, I wore this shirt at my last Dave & Busters meet... Everyone was dumbfounded with how good it looked.

Theres endless possibilities though, Im sure the resident photoshop guys are going to come up with some funny things that would look cool.. some good catchphrases etc.

Chiefster
Car: 09 Altima Coupe 2.5 Super Black

Sweeeeet.....got to wait till next paycheck. hahaha

Coupeguy23
Car: 2006 G35 coupe sport

im so order like 3 of them shirts

Dest556
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S

I'll be ordering one or two very soon. Just need to decide on what I want.

nogears909
Car: 2008 Niagra Grey Coupe 2.5S CVT

definalty will be ordering 1, i suggest hoodies!!!

JayStarr
Car: 08' Code red Nissan 2.5s coupe, 98' Nissan Pathfinder

nogears909 wrote:definalty will be ordering 1, i suggest hoodies!!!
+1

Rob.Vegan
Car: 08 2.5S Altima Coupe 76 Datsun 280z (not running)

Im going to order in about a week or two.

yay for LBC getting his shirt on their video

dangeris
Car: 08 Code Red 3.5
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

Great Job Brian! Leave it to you to get the best deals for the members!

Just thought of this, do we provide them with a cropped pic of our coupes or will they crop it for us?
Modified by dangeris at 6:31 AM 2/2/2009

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

nogears909 wrote:definalty will be ordering 1, i suggest hoodies!!!
They are available! Just give them a little to get the site up to speed for us, it just went live yesterday!
dangeris wrote:Great Job Brian! Leave it to you to get the best deals for the members!

Just thought of this, do we provide them with a cropped pic of our coupes or will they crop it for us?
Im sure they can help you out with some minor work, shoot them an email!

Dest556
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S

Well hell, I'll wait for the hoodies to be released before I order. Can't wait!

bina12834
Car: 06 G35 coupe

i just orded a black tshirt without a pic of my car on it....i cant wait to wear this!!

Mr. Music
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S CVT w/ Convenience Package
In the family: '02 S15 Spec R, '09 Rogue

Sweet, glad to see this up!

Happy ordering folks!

bina12834
Car: 06 G35 coupe

phobs wrote:Wow, that looks legit. I'm still deciding if I should put a front picture or not hmm..
i prefer black tshirts, and i figured a pic of my black car wouldnt look good on a black shirt

Colton92
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S - WinterFrost

i like

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

bina12834 wrote:
i prefer black tshirts, and i figured a pic of my black car wouldnt look good on a black shirt
Hmm... what about a cropped picture of a black car, over this...!

nogears909

ordered a tshirt last night, will post pics when it comes in

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Guys they just totally revamped the site...

IT IS BONKERS!

You create it yourself, there are NO LIMITATIONS!

Come fool with the site and check it out!

http://www.onthespottees.com/nico

GET OUT THE WORD!

nogears909

damn, i should have waited

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

What was your design?Im sure you are gonna order another one anyways (i have concepts of 6 different shirts I want, one hoodie, and one for my girlfriend)

dangeris
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

Did they re-vamped the website because it's not the same as it was when I first went on there. For example, the ladies Tees are no longer available in spaghetti straps. And it seems you'll have to upload any and all logos lice the Nico.com logo or the atlimacoupe.com logo

dldjros69
Car: 2012 Evo Gsr
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

I just went to the site for the first time and as dangeris said there are no pre stored nico stuff

dangeris
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

It's very hard to get around the store. Dldjros69. after picking out a shirt, to the left click "add art". When you click that, a window slides into center from the right and the very top one is Nico Club.com. After it loads the art, click on one of them and it'll appear on the screen. Now here's where the website is lacking. I selected a black shirt, check. I click on the print location and select the back. check. Then I go to the Nico art store and select the altimacoupe.com logo. check. I drag the art uo to the shoulder area and adjust the width within the properties box located on the right. If I want to change the color properties say to red I click on the color box but selecting the color makes the whole damn thing to red. I want to mimic what Mr. Music did in which it's a red outline of the coupe with white letters on a black t-shirt but I can't even do that.Now if I go to the sleeve and add the NICO.com logo, I can't even change the colors on that either. Although the color box come up, the colors don't change even if you change the color pattern hue.. very frustrating indeed.

I'll need to call them and see what's up because I'd like to order like I said a spaghetti strap shirt and a ladies baby Tee shirt for the wife and all they're offering is a tank top my grandmother would wear to a museum on a hot a$$ day. What's up with that yo

This site has me mad! I'm done with it for the night! Jeeze

onthespottees

Dangeris,

The Baby Ribbed T and Spaghetti Strap Womens Shirts are now available. We're looking into the color issue with the Nico logo and I am personally working to resolve the problem myself. Please feel free to contact me via our support number for any and all issues.

Thanks,

TomOn The Spot Tees

LongBeachCoupe
2005 Lexus RX

Thanks for working with us Tom!

Dangeris, i already asked for you... they dont have spagetti strap tank tops in mens XL, you are just going to have to settle for a regular shirt!

phobs

Nice, I can get my girlfriend one now . Yeah, I would like to customize color of the silhouette too. Thanks Tom and welcome to the forums!

psi101101
Car: 2009 altima coupe 2.5s

lol, thats a lot of frustration in 1 comment dangeris.. breathe man, breatheee.e.e.ee

have some

dangeris
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

onthespottees wrote:Dangeris,

The Baby Ribbed T and Spaghetti Strap Womens Shirts are now available. We're looking into the color issue with the Nico logo and I am personally working to resolve the problem myself. Please feel free to contact me via our support number for any and all issues.

Thanks,

TomOn The Spot Tees
You guys freakin rock!
LongBeachCoupe wrote:Thanks for working with us Tom!

Dangeris, i already asked for you... they dont have spagetti strap tank tops in mens XL, you are just going to have to settle for a regular shirt!
ROTFLMAO! OMG, can you see peoples faces when I roll into carlisle and I get out wearing a hot pink spaghetti strap shirt?
psi101101 wrote:lol, thats a lot of frustration in 1 comment dangeris.. breathe man, breatheee.e.e.ee

have some
Sorry guys,..after re-reading my post, it seems that I was venting..just a little. Sorry Tom

dangeris
08 BMW 328xi Coupe
90 300ZX 2+0 NA

Well I guess I'll have to check the site tonight when I get home. It seems that our company's proxy server has blocked the site. The must have done it recently because I was able to go there yesterday Oh Well,..I guess I'll have to do some real work in the meantime

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”