eee

eeee

eeeee

eeeeee

eeeeeee

eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeexy!

kingpin
Car: 2004 M 45

where are the other lh rims that you had shown earlier , do you have any rims that you currently don't want at this point in time ....

senatorX
Car: Y34 Gloria

Dude, you answered soooo many of my biggest concerns about air-ride!!! I came from motorsports and know you get what you pay for!!! I just put a deposit on my airrunner system and a whole bunch of other goodies I will post pics throughout build.
PANCAKES! wrote:
The most common problem is probably either a bag blowing or the comepressor dying out. But I haven't had either of those problems. Not saying it will never happen but I've known people who have dailied there airrunner for over +5years and have never had any problems. And I know people who have had UAS for less than a month and have blown a bag.

The reason the bag sometimes blows, is the bag on a UAS setup jus sits there where your spring goes and if not set up right, the bag at a certain height will tend to rub aganist the strut causing the bag to blow. Easy fix but scary and could be painful depending on how fast you're going.

Airrunner is a bolt on car specific seteup in which the bag is built into the strut and is made for that specific specs of the car. So the relibilty of the system and the ride is what you get. Trust me, money well spent! Headache FREE!

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Feel free to make a collection of pics and descriptions of what you do to make one big build thread.

kingpin
Car: 2004 M 45

PANCAKES! wrote:
The most common problem is probably either a bag blowing or the comepressor dying out. But I haven't had either of those problems. Not saying it will never happen but I've known people who have dailied there airrunner for over +5years and have never had any problems. And I know people who have had UAS for less than a month and have blown a bag.
how does the lines and the fittings hold up against salt , yes salt - on the roads - pancakes i am alawys open to ideas but what is the cost difference ..

the reason why i was going with usa is that their is a delaer in the area , but the other i have to import ...

what are my options before i commit to something way over my head !

Return to “VIP Forum”