07 Altima tire sensor always on

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
carib909
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima SE 3.5L

Changed tires and they rebuilt the TPRS sensors. I drive for a couple miles and the
Light comes on. Dealer says main unit is fine. Tire dealer resets numerous times but light keeps coming back on. Removed sensor from spare. Still comes on. What to do?

jimbrownjr
Car: Nissan Titan

Same problem on 06 Titan. I have had a problem with the tpms since day one. Dealer kept resetting and told me if it did it again they were going to change the sensors. They never did. I have looked at that stupid light for ten years. Finally bought new wheels, tires, sensors, and quickset tool from tire rack, still cant keep that light off. I wish there was some way to just get rid of the mess all together. Tire Rack tech support says sensors are working properly that it must be the receiver in the truck. Nissan says that they have never had to change out the receiver and do not think that is the problem

carib909
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima SE 3.5L

I simply disregard the idiot light. I gave up. The sensors are crazy expensive. Not worth it to me. I did without sensors for thirty odd years. I'll survive.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”