00' Q45t ALL Parts for Sale (Immaculate)

The place to buy or sell Infiniti cars and SUV's!
QFourFiveT
Car: Infiniti Q45

00' Q45t ALL Parts for Sale (Immaculate)

Postby QFourFiveT » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:35 pm

I recently totaled my (near brand new condition * 90k miles * 2nd owner) black 2000 Q45t and am selling it AS IS or parting out. Rebuild your Q with excellent condition OEM Infiniti PARTS...see below Craigslist link for detailed photos! Car has only had ONE recent accident (front end collision) in 20 years!! Very sad to part ways with this beautiful car :(
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/d/l ... 77780.html
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

MowgliCSM
Car: 99 Q45t, 07 S550, 89 Mitsu Mirage Turbo.

Re: 00' Q45t ALL Parts for Sale (Immaculate)

Postby MowgliCSM » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:06 pm

I wish this was closer to me. I would take the whole car. Shame something so clean had to go. :(

Rogue One
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Postby Rogue One » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Topic moved to correct forum and duplicate deleted. Proving a link to craigslist is fine, but postings here must still follow the rules listed below. Thank you.

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.
5. PRICE: Include a price, plain and simple.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

How to upload pictures on NICOclub: Using IMGUR

BCC93QT
Car: 1990 Q45
1995 Q45

Postby BCC93QT » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:15 pm

Okay Rogue One. I get that he put it in the "wrong" forum. But when the Q45 forum gets little to no posts a week... I think all things of this nature should be limited to THAT forum alone. Rarely is a Q45 part put ever seen. I understand the "rules and regulations. And the fact it may overload the server/forum with duplicate and multiple posts.... But sometimes the "rules" are beneficiary to bo one.

Rogue One
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Postby Rogue One » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:01 pm

BCC93QT wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:15 pm
Okay Rogue One. I get that he put it in the "wrong" forum. But when the Q45 forum gets little to no posts a week... I think all things of this nature should be limited to THAT forum alone. Rarely is a Q45 part put ever seen. I understand the "rules and regulations. And the fact it may overload the server/forum with duplicate and multiple posts.... But sometimes the "rules" are beneficiary to bo one.
I get where you're coming from, but I suspect you've not read ALL of the rules...
8. Please don't create duplicate threads in different forums. Post a link in your signature instead and be an active poster. That will get much more exposure to the item(s) you are selling than multiple threads and will create less confusion for everyone. Announcement threads with a link back to the Marketplace are permissible. Marketplace threads will be deleted if posted in other forums.
Creating an announcement post (with link back) in the Q45 forum solves the problem you've described.

One other thing you're probably not aware of, we are in the process of deleting older posts in all of the Classifieds sections. Why? Well believe it or not, just the other day someone contacted a member about an item they posted for sale TEN years ago (it's an ongoing nuisance). It's a job trying to keep track of what's going on in the Classifieds without throwing all the other forums into the mix.

Hope this helps explain why things are set up this way.

QFourFiveT

Postby QFourFiveT » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:40 pm

Definitely too bad I don't live closer MogliCSM, I would ship car to you...This donor car would make your 99' brand new!

Thanks Rogue One, Price is $1,500 "AS IS" and the cost of parts is negotiable, too long to list! Hope that's Plain and Simple enough?
My local Infiniti dealership referred someone to me looking to buy my front leather, power seats because the dealer quoted them $5k for each complete seat...my interior is like NEW (as Craigslist pics show)!
Selling tips and suggestions are greatly welcomed & appreciated...Thanks Guys!

MotoMan81
Car: 1999 Infiniti Q45t (Y33)

Postby MotoMan81 » Fri May 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Are any parts still available? I have a couple things I'm looking for

QFourFiveT

Postby QFourFiveT » Mon May 18, 2020 5:20 pm

Yes, a majority of the parts are still available...what parts are you looking for?

MotoMan81

Postby MotoMan81 » Mon May 18, 2020 6:03 pm

1) I'm hoping to find the wood trim strip piece on the driver's front door panel.

2) I'm Also looking for the electrical connector to the air intake temperature sensor. Just need the connector with a few inches of wire. Mine broke off way down at the terminal and there's not enough wire to work with to solder and repair it.

That's it at this point... I've located the rest so far.

Let me know in feel free to PM me also if you prefer.

Thank you

QFourFiveT

Postby QFourFiveT » Wed May 20, 2020 7:57 am

I know I have the wood trim piece on driver's front door panel, brand new condition.
I will check the air intake electrical temp sensor today and let you know.

MotoMan81

Postby MotoMan81 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:04 am

Great! Let me know when you can.

I should also check on P/A of the adjustable struts if they're still available and in good shape. My '99T has 255k miles on all its original suspension

QFourFiveT

Postby QFourFiveT » Fri May 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Air intake box and mass air flow sensor were damaged from front end collision and I wasn't able to locate the air intake temp sensor but all electrical plugs/connections around air intake and other components are in great condition and seem operational.

I would be willing to sell all the interior wood trim pieces as a set or sets and can gladly provide detailed photos of each piece.
Let me know if there are other wood trim pieces you are interested in?

Adjustable struts were replaced a few years ago and probably have 10k miles....and were fully functional in both Comfort/Sport mode settings.

MotoMan81

Postby MotoMan81 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:14 am

I apologise for my extended response time....I had surgery last week and the recovery has kicked me in the butt much harder than I expected.

1) I'm going to try and attach a link to some photos I took and uploaded to Imugr That shows the location and routing of the sensor that I'm looking for hopefully that helps to locate the correct one. it splits off from the engine under the throttle body on the passenger side where one similar looking sensor went to the mass air flow and the other one went to the air intake temp sensor which connects into that big weird long flat RAM air intake looking thing over the top of the radiator core support. Let me know if that helps did you able to locate it.Image

http://imgur.com/gallery/EgEJP1o

2) I really only need just the drivers door panel wood trim piece.. I've thought about trying to come up and make something and fabricate something that would look cool or similar and I can't do that because that's the only piece I need everything would make any sense to get all the rest of the pieces that I don't need as the shipping would probably be more than what the parts are worth if I add a whole bunch of long oversized pieces. so I'm hoping to find someone that will sell me just that one piece let me know.

3) What would you want for those struts? I'm not in a huge hurry but it certainly would be nice if I could find a good deal to set of these or at least the front ones if nothing else as it appears I could locate the rear ones for the non-touring model that aren't so difficult to swap to. I know how about you do woods are available and so if I can get a good deal on a set of good working used ones I would be willing to entertain that.

Get back to me whenever you can I appreciate it. You can email me at [email protected] if you prefer that way. Thank you!
QFourFiveT wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:55 pm
Air intake box and mass air flow sensor were damaged from front end collision and I wasn't able to locate the air intake temp sensor but all electrical plugs/connections around air intake and other components are in great condition and seem operational.

I would be willing to sell all the interior wood trim pieces as a set or sets and can gladly provide detailed photos of each piece.
Let me know if there are other wood trim pieces you are interested in?

Adjustable struts were replaced a few years ago and probably have 10k miles....and were fully functional in both Comfort/Sport mode settings.

Return to “Infiniti for Sale”