180SX Baseline Dyno

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
bjorkluv
Car: 1995 RPS13 180SX

Well I met a cool guy from the SR20 Forums Ryan and he said he was going to Dyno his car saturday, and I have been looking for a dyno anyway so I could get a good baseline..all I have really added is intake and full exhaust components, suspension and tires...so this will tell me where I am before I add a new Turbine, Intercooler, and Fuel Pump/Injectors..So Ryan hooked me up and we met up this morning. The place was cool as hell APEXi sponsored shop with S13's, S14s, R32's, etc etc..everywhere..plus tons of cool @ss parts for reasonable prices..I can do a post of some cool **** in the stores if you all like..While Ryan's car was getting strapped in, I noticed they had APEXi Iridium plugs on sale for 1500 yen a pice so I figured I have no clue how old the plugs in it were so I bought a set..

All Strapped In

And here is my chart

I got video, but no way to host it...so I guess you all wanna know the conversion..

The Light Blue Number says "30.8kgm" Thats my max ft lbs torque..just take that number and multiply times 7.23 so:Max Torque - 222.684

My adjusted max Power is the Green Line it say "232.5PS" take that number and Multpliy by .9863 so:MAX HP - 229.3

all this is as .75 BAR 11 PSI of Boost. I dont wanna raise the boost any more till I get a fuel pump and Front Mount..

Here is a quick vid of the DYNO...RIght Click Save As

LateDaryl

lee_harvey
Car: 93 nissan 240sr

nice #s Daryl. did u ever sell your B15?

bjorkluv

lee_harvey wrote:nice #s Daryl. did u ever sell your B15?
Thanks man, yeah I sold it on B15 to devlynsyde for 7,000 grand even, I wanted 8 grand...but as the price got lower and lower before I left someone was bound to jump on it..not bad for I/H/E/P plus I babied the thing..I was a little pissedlateDaryl

mynismo

that looks like such a clean s13. all we have are rustbuckets in the u.s. damn nissan for not making them here with the sr up to 98...

anyways, nice s13 and numbers

lee_harvey
Car: 93 nissan 240sr

what kinda exhaust is that Daryl? It looks stock but better.

DriftS14

Interesting vid. Nice car.

bjorkluv

lee_harvey wrote:what kinda exhaust is that Daryl? It looks stock but better.
It's Kakimoto Pretty expensive stuff, Catback's go for about 500 bucks..but it came with the car so that is good..I want to get an N-1 style can, but this will do for now..the resonator on the midpipe is the only thing I need to get rid of for now...it's 80mm so for now I guess okay...Im running 80mm all the way turbo back and it is surprisingly quiet..gotta be the resonator..

thanks also DriftS14 - They just had the D-1 COMP here today, I missed it cause of work,,but there are drift meets everynight here if you know where to go lateDaryllateDaryl

180crafter
Car: Nissan 240sx

bjorkluv wrote:It's Kakimoto Pretty expensive stuff, Catback's go for about 500 bucks..but it came with the car so that is good..I want to get an N-1 style can, but this will do for now..the resonator on the midpipe is the only thing I need to get rid of for now...it's 80mm so for now I guess okay...Im running 80mm all the way turbo back and it is surprisingly quiet..gotta be the resonator..
Wanna sell me that when you are done with it??? I wanna get something alot quieter.

bjorkluv

yeah we may be able to work something out...Im going used parts shopping this weekend...lateD

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”