Ignorant kid spits on grave of veterans

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Vandrel
Car: R33

This kid just signed up on my website and posted some anti-military propaganda. My wife and I just visited the kids website and I have to say I'm more then insulted, I'm extremely upset, disgusted and pissed at his actions.

This kid, Michael Crook, displays videos of himself going to the graves of veterans and spitting on them.

Generally I'm a cool and calm dude but this is out of this world.

Here is his information (this info is publicly posted and available via his website), I suggest all of you pay him a visit in some fashion

http://www.michael-crook.com/Michael Crook(609) 365-0532(609) [email protected] Box 67Absecon, NJ 08201

Please note his website clearly lists "Anonymous/private phone calls are cheerfully rejected" so be aware that if you call he will probably note the number from which you called from.

Here is his disgusting video, I could not stand to watch it fully.http://vids.myspace.com/index....47081

Normally this would be something that I would overlook and just forget but I think this moron kid deserves some form of response from us.

Here is one of his old websites which someone hacked and removedhttp://forsakethetroops.info

I would like to appologize if this thread violates any rules here but I don't see why it would
Modified by Vandrel at 7:15 PM 12/6/2009

wynnEZ
Car: 90 240 CA POWA!

What a f***ing tool, time the spam the living s*** out of his phone via calls/text...

E7-S14
Car: ess 14 foo!

why do you care so much?its just one person.

in the US alone there resides 300,000,000 people.maybe that will get you to realize that this persons opinion doesn't matter.because trust me there are far worse out there.

Vandrel

E7-S14 wrote:why do you care so much?its just one person.

in the US alone there resides 300,000,000 people.maybe that will get you to realize that this persons opinion doesn't matter.because trust me there are far worse out there.
Like I said, normally I don't care about tree hugger hippies that call us baby killers and such but I about lost my mind when I saw his video of him spitting on the graves of veterans. Maybe that's just me being a veteran myself.

Bmore-coupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5

E7-S14 wrote:why do you care so much?its just one person.

Even though I partially agree with you, hate breeds hate. Stupidity should not be tolerated. However, people like this do these things to get attention. Ignoring them is the best way to combat them. If you spam them, they know that they have gotten under your skin, and they win in what they were originally trying to accomplish (which was to piss people off)

f*** this kid! Hopefully he will do something like this in front of the wrong person, and get the in person action that he deserves.

HashiriyaS14
Car: 95 S14, 08 CL9, 08 NPS50, 03 Ninja 250, '60 Super Cub

I dunno, I think I want to troll this prick pretty hard.

Not because of his views per se, because plenty of people are even more ridiculous, but this guy is just asking for it.

You can't do shxt like that on the internet, because the internet will undoubtedly punish you. The internet definitely needs to punish Michael Crook.

krimsonviper
Car: 2010 MS3 -PAID
2010 Mazda 3i Touring -Totaled
2006 Mazda 3i Sport -Totaled
1989 S13 -Sold
1990 S13 -Sold

I can tell you this much, if I catch anyone spitting on my dads grave, I'm hanging him in front of his wife.

StricNyne

I dont like Hannity one bit, but he ripped that guy a new ***hole like 5 years ago, but its all good i am a 2x vet, and i realize that the sacrifice of all my brothers and sisters of arms allow people to have the freedom of speech to say what ever they want, some people are wiser and more conservative with their statements, and some people just make an a** of themselves.

Vandrel

krimsonviper wrote:I can tell you this much, if I catch anyone spitting on my dads grave, I'm hanging him in front of his wife.
Now that's the spirit

StricNyne

ohh wow i didnt know he was from NJ too hehe i should pay him a visit and give him a yellow ribbon

Jesda

Anon is legion

Dattebayo
Car: 2004 Frontier Desert Runner

You know what you should do about it?

You should put a flagpole in your front yard.

rc1honda
Car: 1992 240 sx
2007 BMW 335xi
2008 Honda CBR1000RR

I wish i had the internet powers to ruin this guys life. Opinions are everyone's right. But especially strong opinions do have a consequence.

Papi Chulo
Car: 72' Datsun 510

Dattebayo wrote:You know what you should do about it?

You should put a flagpole in your front yard.
A flag pole in Michael Crook's front yard would be much better

Vandrel

I agree

Taken from Crook's Twitter page,

Quote »Technology is great...I'm moderating comments on the blog, watching "The Commish" on Hulu, and putting music on the BlackBerry. 1:39 PM Dec 3rd from web [/quote]Quote »Supposedly, Usama bin Laden was seen alive earlier this year. If so, I, for one, wish the hero well. http://bit.ly/7XR1Dt 5:45 AM Dec 4th from TweetDeck [/quote]Clearly Crook's resume lists his previous employment as "Talliban terrorlst". I think I'll pass his info on to the FBI. After the Ft. Hood shooting I think they'll pay close attention to Crook for making a comment such as that.

Vandrel

SELF PWNED!!! Apparently Crook forgot he posted his story of trying to join the militaryMichael Crook: The Official Web site

quoted here incase he tried to remove itQuote »DISCLAIMER:This article was published in The Press of Atlantic City in July of 1999, and was published more for public sympathy than an expression of my true opinion, which is the hard work and risk of life that expected of me was completely unfair. I did what I had to do to get out; I quickly decided that the hard work and risk of life that’s expected in the military wasn’t for me, so I pretended like I fell out of a mile run, and was sent to the doctor.While with the doctor, I informed him of my heart condition, which my recruiter had instructed me to conceal, and long story short, I was sent home. If I’d kept my mouth shut, I would have had to do a lot of hard work, and maybe even risk my life. I couldn’t have that. And that is why I got out, leaving the hard work and dying for someone else. It is who I am.[/quote]Sounds like he may have a grudge now

sldewyz
Car: 97' Danger Ranger

screw this kid. doesnt matter if their are more people out there that do it. i havnt seen it but when i do ill react the same. people like that just piss me off. they dont realized that they might not have been here today if it werent for others that fought and risked thier life earlier on. the stupidity of this kid astounds me.

HardDrifts4Lace
Car: ehhh about that.

Jesda wrote:Anon is legion
oh boy the internet is here.

hes a prick for doing that, but I'm sure hes just a super troll. Also wtf is wrong with his eyes? Looks like hes already gotten his A$$ handed to him prior to making that video.

Vandrel

This is the part where Michael Crook tells on himself, violating the UCMJ by malingering a FAKE injury to get out of the military because he fell out of a PT run.

WEAK

Quote »DISCLAIMER:This article was published in The Press of Atlantic City in July of 1999, and was published more for public sympathy than an expression of my true opinion, which is the hard work and risk of life that expected of me was completely unfair. I did what I had to do to get out; I quickly decided that the hard work and risk of life that’s expected in the military wasn’t for me, so I pretended like I fell out of a mile run, and was sent to the doctor.While with the doctor, I informed him of my heart condition, which my recruiter had instructed me to conceal, and long story short, I was sent home. If I’d kept my mouth shut, I would have had to do a lot of hard work, and maybe even risk my life. I couldn’t have that. And that is why I got out, leaving the hard work and dying for someone else. It is who I am.[/quote]

Dattebayo

Vandrel wrote:This is the part where Michael Crook tells on himself, violating the UCMJ by malingering a FAKE injury to get out of the military because he fell out of a PT run.

WEAK
I guess you missed the whole "heart condition" thing he spoke about. I knew someone who covered up a heart condition once to get into the military. Does that make him a bad guy too?

If anything, this crook guy is just an awkward fool who likes to troll all the time.

Vandrel

Do you have any clue how many p**** a** kids I had over 9 years that tried to lie about having heart conditions just to get out of the military.

If a kid cries and wants to go to BAS because he fell out of a run and then tries to lie over and over again about having medical issues then they eventually administratively seperate them from the service.

Out of every 60 man platoon that graduates boot camp at least 70% of them will get kicked out for drugs, alcohol or being a p****

It's easier to get out of the Army because there are so many people in it, in the Marine Corps they would investigate that BS story to high hell and toss his a** in the brig.

EVERY momma's boy tries to cry that their recruiter told them to lie about something or lied to them or they have some kind of disease or condition just so they can get out. Half of them don't make it out of boot camp and the other half go after boot camp when they get b**** slapped in the fleet.

Nice try though buddy.

Modified by Vandrel at 2:06 PM 12/5/2009

Dattebayo

Well he obviously had to have some kind of proof to get out because of a heart condition...

Besides, why would you want someone who is such a p**** anyway?

You know what this reminds me of? The types who join the military of their own free will, then they do nothing but COMPLAIN about how easy we civilians have it... Hey, buddy, YOU CHOSE to go into that kind of service, suck it up! If you didn't want to do that kind of thing, you shouldn't have signed up for it. But these guys stay in because of whatever reason they believe. They still complain all the time, tho.

You should be glad that Crook isn't in the service anymore because he would have just held others back or gotten someone killed.

Vandrel

Dattebayo wrote:Well he obviously had to have some kind of proof to get out because of a heart condition...
Nope, for a medical seperation... maybe but administrative only requires his NCO's, SNCO's and CO to sign off that the kid is a peice of s*** and they don't want him in the military anymore.... POOF... he's gone.

We sent a little b**** home last year while we were in Iraq and 2 weeks after he got back to the states he was out of the military.

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

i wanna see someone annihilate this kid.... with fire

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

too goddamn stupid to thank veterans to defend his rights to act like a douchebag.

Infinitiguy19
Car: 1993 Infiniti Q45 188580 Miles
1994 Infiniti Q45a 240000 Miles

So the kid couldn't hack it at the Army and now he hates them, Sounds like a mentally and emotionally challenged kid to me.

I don't get too mad any more at all the retard Massachusetts drivers out there who should be shot. What goes around comes around so don't get all wound up all over a retard.

Vandrel

Paul Wall wrote:So the kid couldn't hack it at the Army and now he hates them, Sounds like a mentally and emotionally challenged kid to me.

I don't get too mad any more at all the retard Massachusetts drivers out there who should be shot. What goes around comes around so don't get all wound up all over a retard.
Like I said, normally I don't care and I didn't until I saw his video of him spitting on graves. If he did that in my area I would be in jail right now with a smile on my face.

Infinitiguy19
Car: 1993 Infiniti Q45 188580 Miles
1994 Infiniti Q45a 240000 Miles

Yeah you would ruin your life to destroy another life...I can think of better ways of getting retribution and hitting more people at once....

Yeah the guy is a douche for doing what he does but he isn't the only one!!! and your not the only guy to hate him, Makes the world go round-Peter Griffin.

I closed the video after I saw his raccoon eyes.

E7-S14
Car: ess 14 foo!

rc1honda wrote:Opinions are everyone's right. But especially strong opinions do have a consequence.
Most BS I've ever read.a right to speech has pretty much been engraved in this country history.

93coupe
Car: crap

rc1honda wrote: Opinions are everyone's right. But especially strong opinions do have a consequence.
This makes no sense to me.

I just want to let you guys know, when I die, feel free to do whatever you want to my grave. Spit on it, poop on it, pee on it. I don't care. I'm dead, my body is rotting anyway. Who cares. It is a grave

Return to “General Chat”