1991-1994 240sx: Wiring diagram tutorial

Got questions about your Nissan? We're here to help, and it's FREE!
vancouverbc
Car: 1991 240sx

Index of all Tutorials

CLICK ON MEDIUM SIZE TO GET LARGE SIZE PIC.

All pages are A-E on vertical axis. Pages are 1-35 on horizontal axis. first page is 1 to 3 on horizontal axis.

Index

1-3

4-7

8-11

12-15

16-19

20-23

24-27

-28-31

32-35

[i
Modified by vancouverbc at 10:22 AM 11/3/2009

Bwana
Car: Denali

Good stuff, thanks man!

timsoo

i am looking for the wiring diagram for a 2004 p12 primera can you please help! email me at [email protected]

540sx
Car: 240SX

thanks for these diagrams, big help.

I swapped in a 327 carbureted motor. I ripped out all the wiring that plugged into ecu and directly to motor as I thought none of that was needed. Also cut out the relay boxes in the engine bay(except for the horn relay) I still have some of the relays though just not wired in. I left the wires going directly to the windshield wiper motor, the marker lights and the horns, everything else is gone. in the front.

I installed 9 new gauges, msd iginition, aeromotive fuel pump and voltage regulator,etc to run new motor, it all works and motor runs and charges battery.

I spent over 10 hours this weekend trying to sort though wires and diagrams to make stuff work. I got the door chime to come on. the lights and functions that do not require the key to be in igition still work, (interior lights, hazards(rearlights), brake lights, door chimeworks if I touch a hot wire to several different exposed wires.)

my windows, windshield wipers, door locks, and front direction lights(turn signals do not work).

I can see that I need the red and red/white wires to the lights to be wired seperately through the 15 amp fuses that were in the relay box.do they need a relay as well.

However I am having trouble locating what is referred to as D15, A3, A1in the wiring for the direction lights.Assuming it is because of these that my turn signals will not operate back lights. in this immage that you postedhttp://img169.imageshack.us/im...9.jpg

any help would be awesome.

Return to “Nissan Online Mechanic”