Can anyone in Huntington Beach CA area spare me an hour or so???

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
ace0073
Car: 1969 datsun 510

Hello fellow KA-t er's. i am in the process on finishing my engine setup but i have a few things to finish up and i need assistance. Well first off, i do have a KA-T but it's in a datsun 510 (dont hate). the bottom end is stock (for now). the car actually starts but i need assistance with lines.....in terms of wastegate hookup, blow off hookup, and a few others. all of these things are simple but for some reason i am stuck. i can pay you or we can go to lunch or something but the assistance would be appreciated. i think i am just burned out from all the countless hours in the garage on this solo...need someone else that can appreciate the sound of boost.

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

Sweet little car.

Shoot me an email at [email protected]. I live in Stanton, but my GF lives in HB. I'm fairly busy through the end of this weekend, but I can help if you need.

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Yeah sure Chano, you're just in it for the free food!!!

Wish I was closer bro, I'd love to help out. I love the Datson 510. With a KAT she should do the hula.

WD

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

Just trying to get my hands dirty on a KA-T again since you keep buggin me about it.

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”