Replacing rear suspension on M30 Convertible

Got questions about your Infiniti? We're here to help, and it's FREE!
Cyfy
Car: M30

Hey all!!!! Looks like the suspension change for myM30 (rear) is too much for my mechanic.... anybodyknow of someone who does this kind of work on the Eastcoast... further North than Florida - preferably...Va-DC-MD hopefully....

Thanks for the $.02 ....

Cy

M30 Steve

Hi cy,There are no after market upgrade products available for the M30. If you want to replace the struts, any Infinity dealer can do the work. I had mine replaced a couple years back by Infinity Denver for $600 for the two rears. I found a site dedicated to the M30 at http://www.phpbbforfree.com/in...rapps if this link does not work do a search for M30leopard or email me. A couple guys at this site have installed 280z springs and struts to replace the OEM struts and throw out the sonar suspension gear. They may be able to help with upgrades if you dont want OEM struts.

Good luck with your M30, Steve

jamesmost
Car: "95Qmodded, Benz wagon 4matic , 1986 MB 560sec

i never heard of using 280z parts i researched susp parts for my M30 conv for weeks and came up w/nothing. i repnaced the struts w/factory i think they were inserts though. would have preferred to use 280 parts, prob aftermarket avail in that case.

Return to “Infiniti Online Mechanic”