Your Opinion Counts .....

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
Dometicator
Car: Car Audio, Home Audio, Computers

Reading through and Searching the posts help drastically. Just two question I have, and this is more of your opinion. If you have a XS-Engineering, Nsports, or F-max turbo kit. What made you purchase that kit? What are your thoughts do you have about it know.

Thanks,Domesticator

Anand

I'm actually going to go with a new kit that is going to be designed by http://www.directedengineering.com. check out their website. They make kits for supras at the moment but want to start making kits for 240's. They said their product should be out by december.

Dometicator
Car: Car Audio, Home Audio, Computers

Yes, I am very familiar with DE, I used to have a MKII Supra. I was also reading the post on the technical page about some people from here creating their own Turbo Kit and marketing it. Would be interesting in Learning, what BOV, Turbo, Turbo mods, down pipe size, etc their kit is going to have. Also thinking about doing my own custom turbo. Just looking for general opinions on what people think of the kit they have. I'll end up modding it later anyway, but I am stuck on the F-max and Nsports kit, but I have had the F-max on a H22A, was very nice. So I am leaning towards that.

Anand

it's going to be HKS based kits for around 4200. I think that will include everything.. you can e-mail them and ask them what they are going to be using.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”