WTF IS F***ING WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
continental_drift
Car: 1991 240sx coupe - in progress - zeal function V6, ssr formula reverse, trust SP. more to come.

I am seriously overwhelmed... thank you all soooooo much for your contributions...

you have seriously made this horrible day turn into an amazing thing for me...

I always knew that this community was something special.. but this is more than special

I truly feel blessed, and karma is real...

PoorManQ45

Oh, i'm sorry man. I didn't expect that rock to hit anything

continental_drift
Car: 1991 240sx coupe - in progress - zeal function V6, ssr formula reverse, trust SP. more to come.

PoorManQ45 wrote:Oh, i'm sorry man. I didn't expect that rock to hit anything
**** you brianne.

Red coupe
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Coupe

cleaning out glass is fun.

continental_drift

Red coupe wrote:cleaning out glass is fun.
how did you get it out of the door?? vaccuum or dumped it?

dickie
Car: Killer Turtle

shop vac? ps u have new mails

continental_drift

d!ck wrote:shop vac? ps u have new mails
THANK YOU MACGYVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabossie
Car: Your mom

That sucks. Glad to hear things are getting better today

continental_drift

gabossie wrote:That sucks. Glad to hear things are getting better today
good lord me too, otherwise someone was going to die today...

this seriously helped change my entire perspective on the day...

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

continental_drift wrote:
**** you brianne.
Ha ha hahahaha...Brianne...you got called a girls name...BEEOTCH!

BTW. Didn't your mom ever tell you, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anyting at all?

continental_drift

THANK YOU GABOSSIE! got yours too!!!

dickie
Car: Killer Turtle

continental_drift wrote:THANK YOU MACGYVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm Macgyver, LOL."

Red coupe

continental_drift wrote:how did you get it out of the door?? vaccuum or dumped it?
yeah peeled that plastic off and stuck the shop vac hose inside.I used the big open end and pushed all the glass tword the hose with a stick in the other hole. It can be kinda a pain to get the hose in there good, but you can get in through the big hole show in the pic, and the one right next to the speaker.

The just use what ever to push the glass to the hose, rather then trying to move the hose around a bunch.

Ozzie
Car: '90 300ZX twin turbo - 2 seater
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S twin turbo
'06 MK5 Golf tdi

Red coupe

oh and some kinda work gloves can help...I still got a piece of glass in my damn finger I havent been able to dig out.

phleb
Car: 1992 240sx, 1986 Pontiac Parisienne and a 1964 Chevy Nova(post baby!!!)

ozzie! wrote:

This kind of stuff really makes me proud to be a member on NICO. This is some true family love.

continental_drift

Red coupe wrote:yeah peeled that plastic off and stuck the shop vac hose inside.I used the big open end and pushed all the glass tword the hose with a stick in the other hole. It can be kinda a pain to get the hose in there good, but you can get in through the big hole show in the pic, and the one right next to the speaker.

The just use what ever to push the glass to the hose, rather then trying to move the hose around a bunch.
thank you for the advice coupe, I'm hoping I can get all of it.
ozzie! wrote:
exactly.

Red coupe

Sometimes I wish the internet was more personal so I could punch brian in the head.

slip69
Car: 94 240sx convertible, 07 Dodge Charger

check your email...i dont know you but i have been there and it freaking sucks so i sent ya some help and FYI i work in insurance and you CAN insure a salvaged vehicle with full coverage. some companies in Cali will insure it but if you ever get it stolen they will not pay full blue book value... just giving you a heads up on that let me know if you need alist of companies that will insure it full coverage

continental_drift

slip69 wrote:check your email...i dont know you but i have been there and it freaking sucks so i sent ya some help and FYI i work in insurance and you CAN insure a salvaged vehicle with full coverage. some companies in Cali will insure it but if you ever get it stolen they will not pay full blue book value... just giving you a heads up on that let me know if you need alist of companies that will insure it full coverage
do you have any info on liberty mutual??? thats my company, they told methat I could only have state minimum...

AND THANK YOU!!!!

wait, are you jesus h********?
Modified by continental_drift at 11:13 AM 4/7/2006

Ozzie
Car: '90 300ZX twin turbo - 2 seater
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S twin turbo
'06 MK5 Golf tdi

Red coupe wrote:Sometimes I wish the internet was more personal so I could punch brian in the head.

slip69

yup thats me !!!!! i'll find out about Liberty Mutual..but i know progressive and Drive from Progressive will do it .

The Mic
Car: 3Z Wmb

Oh looks, he's a f***** again. Big surprise.

B&

slip69

just called a Liberty Mutual rep and he said you can insure it full coverage but there are certain requirments it must meet. of course you will have to get it approved by the underwritting dept. first . so if you want to do it just call them up and say you want to insure it full coverage and need a underwritting approval. if they do approve it they will require that you get it inspected by any mechanic and have him write a letter saying its road worthy and will not fall apart. hope that helps

continental_drift

slip69 wrote:just called a Liberty Mutual rep and he said you can insure it full coverage but there are certain requirments it must meet. of course you will have to get it approved by the underwritting dept. first . so if you want to do it just call them up and say you want to insure it full coverage and need a underwritting approval. if they do approve it they will require that you get it inspected by any mechanic and have him write a letter saying its road worthy and will not fall apart. hope that helps
thank you man! I'm going to look into it and I'm going to ask why my agenttold me it was not possible...

continental_drift

who is matthew m****??? thank you!!! that was incredibly generous!!!

Red coupe

If they give it to you, bring up the fact that you would have much prefered to have that for when they broke your window in the other day...It looks pretty bad of them to have cost you money because they didnt have there policies right...If they are a smart buissness they should want to do something to make that right again.

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

Conti, You're lucky nothing got stolen man. Nothing inside is damaged or anything right? The big guy's watching out for you! I'd send a couple dollars your way this instant, but I havent even gotten my door fixed from when those jack asses went at it with a crowbar to steal my head unit. I'll ship ya a couple dollars of my lunch money when I get it.

One thing I know about life, when you give your last without expecting return, it will come back when you need it most.hopefully someone will answer to my threads in 240 & Gen chat

continental_drift

thank you panther, your words are very true...

and thanks to red coupe for reminding me to wear gloves...

continental_drift

the window guy still isn't here, by the way...

Return to “General Chat”