Wiring problems, unkown source ... HELP!

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
Burnsey
Car: '92 Infiniti Q45 ... 89' Nissan 240sx

Hey i've done a single to dual swap in my s13 and now my gauges seem to be mixed up with my driver side seat belt retractor or somethin? ... I dunno ... anyways the gauge cluster like flashes/blinks with the *dink, dink* (your an idiot your doors are open or lights are on) noise. and my seat belt (driver side) doesn't come back.... anyways, thought it might be from a mis-wiring problem with the swap, but it can't be that b/c i disconnected all the connections and it still does it ... does anyone have any thoughts on this? I'm completely clueless. and btw, I didn't really check before the swap, but i don't think it did it before the swap, but please help me ... its VERY annoying.

On another note .... my gauge cluster just doesn't seem to work properly ... like it lights up and stuff but the tach, speedo, gas gauge, etc. don't seem to be reading? I've done all wiring correct or so i thought? Help me because obviously I'm too stupid to figure it out myself. yay.

Burnsey

help please ... anybody have any ideas?

Burnsey

its been a long time and still no results ... anyone have any ideas?

180fan
Car: 89 fastback

the gauge stuff is coming up from the ecu. if you're getting those wires crossed, it's gonna be behind the dash.

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”